Where are the 1GHz Pandoras...?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone - this is just a quick message, as I'm still on holidays until tomorrow (that's why you didn't see me post within the last week).

I'm having a terrible internet connection here at the hotel in Bulgaria, the connection cuts every 30 seconds, so in order to post this, I had to write it in advance and copy / paste it.

Some of you 1GHz-orderers probably have asked: Where is my Pandora?

Well... I prepared the package for Craig last week Thursday when I came home from Global Components (8pm).

I packaged 20 1GHz-Pandoras up for him right away, and told UPS to pick the package up on Friday (I was leaving that day already...).

Yesterday, I grabbed a mail from Craig that the Pandoras have not yet arrived, so I sent around a few mails, made some phone calls (don't want to know how much roaming costs here...)

Actually, UPS picked up the package - but somehow, it didn't leave the local UPS station.

They had it standing there until I asked them today where the package is...

I'm really sorry about that, looks like ANYTHING Pandora-Related leads to some kind of delay...

Well, I got the tracking number today, so the first 20 Pandoras are now finally on the way to Craig and should be there on Monday.

Ah, and of course I'll also ship 20 Pandoras to my customers as well from tomorrow on.

Sorry for all you waiting guys... it wasn't our intention.

I'm coming back tomorrow, so next week I'll try to find out when the next 1GHz Pandoras will be finished. Should be before the GamesCom :)

I'm so happy to get proper internet again from tomorrow on... probably missed tons of things on the boards.

See you :)

Thanks for the update ed.Im going to gamescom and can help you out with the pandora etc.It should be fun.I emailed you about it also.Enjoy your holiday.Cheers.

Good news ED, thats a relief, and yeah like i mentioned in the other topic, The P2 is now officially going to be called the four leaf clover (or three) or the rabbids paw, or anything else that is lucky!

No more unlucky names plz :D :D

I hope you had a nice holiday!

Potential day off for me tomorrow!

I can do the (horribly overgrown) garden at last and my neighbours can stop glaring at me.

Enjoy the day off Craig!! :) (and hope you had a good holiday ED!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wanted a garden and spent a long time building it and wishing for it to grow more, then this year we have had so much rain that it has grown more in the last 6 months than in the last 3 years.

I'm having to buy gardening tools that I previously didn't even know existed just to keep it under control.

Damn Charles and his fancy Highgrove gardens for inspiring me!

You know you're in your thirties when you have a garden... next I'll have a motorbike.

Hi,

I am confused: I received a newsletter in which the 1GHz Pandora is offered for 599 EUR (incl. VAT) but the PayPal invoice I received says 688.20 EUR.

Please help

Hi,

I am confused: I received a newsletter in which the 1GHz Pandora is offered for 599 EUR (incl. VAT) but the PayPal invoice I received says 688.20 EUR.

Please help

Thats a bit high for shipping, i would send a PM to the shop you bought it from, and an Email adress with 1ghz Pandora in the title.

So send both a PM and a mail, because the OP team got a lot of messages on daily base.

Hi,

Please help

My guess is that the price on the newsletter did not include VAT and delivery.

Edit : Looks like VAT was included, see ED's responce below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back at the airport, Internet at last :)

Regarding the 599 EUR price: That was a mistake by me, I messed up with the VAT somehow.

That newsletter was no newsletter, but only going out to my old preorders, so no harm done.

Back at the airport, Internet at last :)

Regarding the 599 EUR price: That was a mistake by me, I messed up with the VAT somehow.

That newsletter was no newsletter, but only going out to my old preorders, so no harm done.

Welcome (almost) back ED, hope you had a good time.

Welcome back ED :)

Hope the latest forumnews don't make you want to leave again ;)

Hello

The pupa of yellow swallowtail butterfly.

i don't know when they will be yellow swallowtail butterfly.

I'm looking forward to it.

which is first ?

I will be able to receive OpenPandora or 3butterfly will flies away.

Both, i am very happy

Sorry i could not to up the picture from iPhoto.

This is a chrysalis of yellow swallowtail butterfly...

I am excited to see them coming out as I am excited to receive my Pandora!

I am wondering which one will show up first !

someone teach me english

Back