50 Pandoras to ship this week

WorldTripping

From Twitter today at 16.12

50 More Pandoras shipping this week/start of next week, also universal iCP holders arriving!

So what's the odds of this shipment containing my October 2nd 2008 pre-order, or are we still in RMA and Premium land ??

At least there is some progress I suppose.

Hi,

I know that you and the rest of the OP team are doing all that you can.

Frankly, I think that most long term pre-orders feel the same way, else a lot more people would have cancelled.

I was just kinda wondering out loud as to whether I'll have my unit next week.

Ah well, back to the F5 key in my Inbox.

Cheers.

We're really pushing CC about it all, it's very frustrating, Ed is also doing his best to move production to Germany, even if it costs us big money.

So the 50 going out, roughly how many of those are to satisfy pre-orders ?

I'm guessing that there cannot be that many people still waiting from on or before Oct 2nd 2008.

It might give me some hope that I'll be getting a mail soon.

:)

We're doing everything we can, the number of outstanding Pandora units is now only ~800.
Which is sill an astronomic number at the curren't speed of delivering. ^^"

Pushing CC isn't enough I guess, you need some annoying guy that visit them every day and nagging them to death so that they throw out the last boards within this year.

You still calculate with this jear for doing the last Pandoras of Batch one, right? ;)

I imagine I am amongst those remaining 800. Serves me bloody right for being so indecisive about picking up a Pandora.

Oh well, at least the price of SD cards has come down during those years... although not quite as much as it could have.

I imagine I am amongst those remaining 800. Serves me bloody right for being so indecisive about picking up a Pandora.

Oh well, at least the price of SD cards has come down during those years... although not quite as much as it could have.

heh, I've bought a total of 5 SD-cards since ordering my Pandora! 2 8s, 2 16s and a 32!! To be fair though I did have a use for the 32 (my mp3 player...it's died now)

32G SD cards were 90 quid when I ordered the Pandy now you can pick them up for less than 30!

Not so much a gag as a sad fact...

Seriously, you put out a notice about shipping more Pandoras, but when asked where they are headed, you claim to "not deal with shipping".

Don't you think we deserve to know this small piece of detail nearly 3 years after ordering?

Would it kill you to find out?

Just out of curiosity Craig was that 50 more boards shipped to you, 50 repaired boards or did CC send you more than 50 boards?

BTW If my Pandora shows up some time in the next two weeks i might just attempt to marry you Craig.

We're doing everything we can, the number of outstanding Pandora units is now only ~800.

Pushing CC isn't enough I guess, you need some annoying guy that visit them every day and nagging them to death so that they throw out the last boards within this year.

You still calculate with this jear for doing the last Pandoras of Batch one, right? ;)

EvilDragon sent Trey to bugger them and that wasn't enough, perhaps someone more annoying like myself, could quickly have them giving up the will to life and handing over those remaining boards at double quick time.

All I have to do, is start either talking about the Pandora project in my constant monologue, or about Wu-How Ninja's, the fat guy in a swing, or about conspiracy theories (of the classic old type by the da joos, or the newer Eurabian brand, that leads to killing kids who's parents had something to do with the jackets that the Iranian president wears as a secretive benefit of western governments financing and yet was also actually by a zionist nutcase scared of Islams spread, indirectly, da joos) as to how CircuitCo has been infiltrated by the big three's paid off employee double agents, to put pay to the OPT project in deliberate sabotages, manufacturing defects, broken promises to populate boards that were oxidising in storage. Not to mention the triple agents, working at OPT headquarters themselves, who have mis-packaged inumerable parcels, proven deaf to abusive communications and had almost no sleep in 4 years or so, since they started a grand plan for something new. That's like frickin pixie dust in its awesome scarcity. Pixies were filmed back in 1917 btw, so you see they do exist, even if rare....

250px-Cottingley_Fairies_1.jpg

as do Pandorae ....on Saturn :)

pandoraonsaturn.jpg

I'm tip toeing around the issues here and haven't even asked about CircuitCo's sources of Coltan for the PCB's they are making, what drinks the Sabotage moustache guy is drinking on his breaks and whether it has aspartame in it, was from a fluoridated source, or if he was vaccinated as a child, or ever used as a stunt double for Burt Reynolds. Though he does resemble the stunt man in a dress for Princess Vespa, when accidently caught out but hey, where's my head at, as we aren't talking CC here, were talking new freedoms, Ron Paul, the Fed, Bail Outs, past and future riots, cringeworthy looting (cheers for the Plama Baz) and....and........ CC where's the damn boards? With no ill will, frivolity, malice, or vexation there's a ton of folk here who are wanting and still waiting for a superb product that OPT designed and you guys began the manufacture of, initially without any issues but since then, quite a few. You had to put up with a few delays on parts but thereafter, the ball has been in your court and like Anna Kournikova's Smash Tennis, we are now waiting for your supershot to finish the game. Please, give these final people their boards before the rapture (at least two months, though it varies), or modern man devolves into what's on the horizon under the war on terror... Which is a topic I will be resurrecting upon my touchdown from the flight to CC Headquarters. You have been warned.
blink.gif

EvilDragon sent Trey to bugger them and that wasn't enough, perhaps someone more annoying like myself, could quickly have them giving up the will to life and handing over those remaining boards at double quick time.

All I have to do, is start {...loads of fun stuff deleted...} You have been warned.
blink.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delicious madness!

Back