When Does Building/shipping Resume?

authoreyes

Website
www.markandmarina.com
I remember Craig had mentioned taking a few days off,

but I am just curious when does assembly resume? How many people will be around to help for the next sprint?

I am trying to be patient, but I am just SO close....(550 - 650) :)

Thanks Craig... :)

Any news on the next 3000 Cases from china ??
I'm near 4000 in queue....so some light for me (or for people in my similar situation) is very appreciated ...thank you in advance

craigix said:
As soon as the next batch of boards arrives.
Slacker :p

That is good news though, since 1, that means you've finished with the parts you've got 2, you've ordered the next batch of parts and 3, you guys are having a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
hedwards said:
craigix said:

That is good news though, since 1, that means you've finished with the parts you've got 2, you've ordered the next batch of parts and 3, you guys are having a break.

Is queue not being followed then? I was in sub 350 numbers as told by OP and haven't had one yet I thought they had parts for first 700?

A bull email to buyers with an update might be a good idea?

Obviously the boards did not arrive thurs/Friday as was expected!

Shame but let's hope they arrive Monday

stustaff said:
hedwards said:
craigix said:

Is queue not being followed then? I was in sub 350 numbers as told by OP and haven't had one yet I thought they had parts for first 700?

remember Ed and Fatih took some from those in order to fill their queue.

DroneB Dev said:
stustaff said:
hedwards said:
craigix said:

remember Ed and Fatih took some from those in order to fill their queue.

Yeh I assume I'm pretty close , I don't understand why OP won't give any sort of progress update it's very frustrating.

it would be easy to make a big shroom button connected to a counter available online!
just a lil mcu one comm simple as a serial and a homeserver connected with an app to publish the number online
and then an app or online var to keep it updated. :D

i did it before, but kept the data on local server available thru DDNS. the bad thing of that is that the server went offline so
easy (i only have 300kbps upload).

andmaz said:
Obviously the boards did not arrive thurs/Friday as was expected!

Shame but let's hope they arrive Monday
Well, who would have guessed. We all know production resumes in two months.

I know production has halted for the first 700, but is shipping still continuing? It's possible that shipping is just severely bottlenecked or something.

paulguy said:
I know production has halted for the first 700, but is shipping still continuing? It's possible that shipping is just severely bottlenecked or something.
Good question - I was told I am about 300 - 400 in the queue and haven't heard anything. Do I need to assume I am waiting for the next set of boards?

Raman said:
paulguy said:
Good question - I was told I am about 300 - 400 in the queue and haven't heard anything. Do I need to assume I am waiting for the next set of boards?
Well, the team had 1000 cases, and only 700 boards. So a new batch of boards is due any day now, and then the remaining 1000 will be built.

Then there will be extra boards and no cases.

Once the next batch of cases arrives, it should at least be 3000. Then there will be enough cases, but not enough boards. But based on the assembly times, once those final 3000 cases arrive, production should be maintained until the unit 4000 rolls out. As the boards should be coming in every few weeks. This is all specuation of course! ;) But 200-300 more should happen this week.

Chris

stustaff said:

Perhaps you meant bulk email :lol: , I think the last thing anyone around here wants is bull.
I'm guessing we'll all have to wait till monday for any real information. We'd have gotten a tweet about new parts by now if Craig had gotten them.

Hi,

Slightly off-topic, and maybe answered somewhere else but, now that ED and MWeston are gone, who's still working on assembling the remaining Pandoras ? How many people in the Hall, and who are they ?

Bye, Magic Sam

The lack of information is very frustrating. We still have tales from the Hall on the developers page...
Now that everything is running, I would like to have some information of the progress and the future.
There are still more than 3000 people waiting for the Pandora who payed a lot of money for what was an uncertain product.
Do not get my wrong I love this community and all what comes from it but I hate going through tweets and forum pages just to be informed on what is going on. There is still a lot of speculation about the next 3000.
Just some small clean info on the developers blog would assure us that everything is smooth sailing...

TomVS said:
The lack of information is very frustrating. We still have tales from the Hall on the developers page...
Now that everything is running, I would like to have some information of the progress and the future.
There are still more than 3000 people waiting for the Pandora who payed a lot of money for what was an uncertain product.
Do not get my wrong I love this community and all what comes from it but I hate going through tweets and forum pages just to be informed on what is going on. There is still a lot of speculation about the next 3000.
Just some small clean info on the developers blog would assure us that everything is smooth sailing...

Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days... I will post the blog tonight.

Last edited:
Back