When Does Building/shipping Resume?

EvilDragon said:
TomVS said:
The lack of information is very frustrating. We still have tales from the Hall on the developers page...
Now that everything is running, I would like to have some information of the progress and the future.
There are still more than 3000 people waiting for the Pandora who payed a lot of money for what was an uncertain product.
Do not get my wrong I love this community and all what comes from it but I hate going through tweets and forum pages just to be informed on what is going on. There is still a lot of speculation about the next 3000.
Just some small clean info on the developers blog would assure us that everything is smooth sailing...

Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days... I will post the blog tonight.

you guys deserve some time off thanks for the hard work

also i enjoy looking searching for the next news update, when i find one (via twitter, blog etc) it is like getting the pandora again and again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days...
I'm detecting some sarcasm.

I think ED might've been influenced by Craig a tad during his time in the UK. ;)

Esn said:
EvilDragon said:
Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days...

I think ED might've been influenced by Craig a tad during his time in the UK. ;)
Do they even have that many funny hats in the UK?

EvilDragon said:
Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days
You should know by now that we have unreasonable expectations for information and results :p

EvilDragon said:
Sorry for taking two days off for relaxing after two weeks of 16 hours working days
;

Great that you updated the blog. Sorry that ,in some way, I offended you Guys.

Esn said:
EvilDragon said:

Naaah. But I've seen bazillions of "What will happen now and when will we know what the status is"-Threads during the last days and even replied I will post an update as soon as I find time a few times already... I was just getting tired :)

Last edited:
Does any body else wish they had their own evil dragon to tuck them in at night and read them a bed time story?

Oscaruzzo said:
Bump :-(

I'm in range 400-500 and still no mail...

What is the current situation? Boards? Cases? Any news??
Good Question. Boards may be already onto the way to England, I think OPT still waits for the prodiction go of the Cases from China. We only know that OPT gave Green light for the rest of the cases. Of course that doesn't mean that they even started with prodiuction.
At least I hope the Case factory already understood that we don't want painted L+R Triggers this time. :lol:

New boards should be in UK already, I'm currently preparing more LCD cables here (soldering speakers onto them), that means we're almost reaching the first 700 delivered.

Thanks ED...

Man, I was relatively patient this entire time, but now that I know it's getting close for me, obsession has taken hold. It's actually frightening (and a little sad) how much time I spend on this forum now, looking for scraps of info, checking my email, etc....

I had a vivid dream that mine arrived, last night. I was taking it around town with me whilst going into bars and drinking. I dreamt that the lid wouldn't close properly and had an inch gap, and that it fastened with two metal links that clipped on to the lid which kept pinging open when I tried to close it. In the same dream I was also desperately trying to find a toilet that wasn't blocked with faeces... That is all.

Sugar_Kane said:
I had a vivid dream that mine arrived, last night. I was taking it around town with me whilst going into bars and drinking. I dreamt that the lid wouldn't close properly and had an inch gap, and that it fastened with two metal links that clipped on to the lid which kept pinging open when I tried to close it. In the same dream I was also desperately trying to find a toilet that wasn't blocked with faeces... That is all.

steady on on the cheese before bedtime there old chap..

EvilDragon said:
New boards should be in UK already, I'm currently preparing more LCD cables here (soldering speakers onto them), that means we're almost reaching the first 700 delivered.

How many units are for you, craig and fatih?

Im at 550-650 at craig and Id like to know when I can expect my shipping email.

Mithrildor said:
I'm apparently 300-400 on Craig's list and I haven't heard anything yet, so you may still have a bit of a wait.

carlgeorge said:
Mithrildor said:
I'm apparently 300-400 on Craig's list and I haven't heard anything yet, so you may still have a bit of a wait.

Every fourth unit is for me.

Last edited:
okay serious question .. not seen anything of late

Any news on the 3000 cases ? I know they have been ordered? any further news?

Back