When Do They Announce Winners?

Vectorman looks great and runs sooooo fast on Gigadrive its actually unbelievable. fDave, you've done an AMAZING job with the ASM core... Now I'm off to try out everything else :)

BTW: Does it run zipped roms or not? That may be why you're having bios erros all the time (unzipped SMD/BIN files work fine if they're going to work at all :) )

Sonic 2 is fully done too - both levels AND bonus game. And since that game didn't have saving...

Another edit: Sonic and Knucles works great. Sonic 3 doesn't - I wonder if it crashes because it tries to read a non-existant SRAM...? Prehaps something to look into.

Mame is piss poor.. only 3 crap games emulated :/

tbh its a hell of a let down.. nothing there apart from 10% completed mame and an ultra buggy gigadrive...

:/

Zen posted on May 2 2004 at 02:22 PM said:

tbh its a hell of a let down.. nothing there apart from 10% completed mame and an ultra buggy gigadrive...

die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zen posted on May 2 2004 at 03:22 PM said:

People like you discourage homebrew developers to work on anything. Get lost.

Zen posted on May 2 2004 at 02:22 PM said:

so when we seeing your emulation efforts then zen?

Gigadrive looks so promising! Is it on auto frameskip, cuz it seems to play coolspot at fs0 :/

Would be nice if someone done a 150mhz and 166mhz version :)

People like you discourage homebrew developers to work on anything. Get lost.

Charming... I'm only being honest.. surely they are better knowing the problems rather than people saying they are 'awesome' ?? - they CAN be fixed and improved.. I just felt that gmame and gigadrive should have been held back until they were finished rather than getting an alpha rushed through the compy..

and tbh after the awesome last GBAX compy anything would be a let down :)

Zen posted on May 2 2004 at 03:28 PM said:
Charming... I'm only being honest.. surely they are better knowing the problems rather than people saying they are 'awesome' ?? - they CAN be fixed and improved.. I just felt that gmame and gigadrive should have been held back until they were finished rather than getting an alpha rushed through the compy..

and tbh after the awesome last GBAX compy anything would be a let down :)
After so many people (me included) worked >1 month on a game or emulator in every spare minute you have the guts to say their work is "nothing"? WORK YOU GET FOR FREE? [Insert any Insult].

I meant nothing that interested me.. for all I know the card game may be brilliant and so may others.. but I'm only interested in games/emus that I like.. I don't like shooters or card games.

Gigadrive -

games seem to run 100% with a little frameskip.

Sonic - works fine
Jammit - works fine- except for glitches on court
Toejam and Earl - Playable except for menus are not visible.
Shining Force - didn't work.
Ea Hockey - Hung after pressing start
NHL 93 - nothing.

KOF 91 - now thats an achievement? should we be paying for this quality?

timthepig posted on May 2 2004 at 02:35 PM said:
KOF 91 - now thats an achievement? should we be paying for this quality?
im d/l it to play in geepee 32 cause i want to see the quality, i cant wait to get a gp32 now.

Zen is just a zodiac fanboy who comes here to flame the gp32 in every topic he can. He should be banned.

DoberMann posted on May 2 2004 at 02:54 PM said:
What about GPWar? Nobody is talking about that.
What do you want?
A game in three languages with tons of maps and nice gfx.
Better than all commercial games....
haven't had a chance to try it yet!

advance wars was the one thing i missed from my gba, gpwar looks set to please me and then some!

Back