What`s Gonna Be In Your Pants

Mr Wendal

Still Fresh
I have only two front pockets reserved for gadgets. Currently iPod + cell phone.
I`m thinking about replacing the iPod with the Pandora, depending on how easy it is to use the Pandora for MP3`s.

Do you guys plan to pocket Pandora everyday for emergency gaming? Or is it too big and requires bagging?

do you really plan in advance what you're going to carry around with you?
the way i'll do it is:

ill be leaving the house. ill think "hrm, i might as well take pandora with me today". and then ill put it in my pocket. i dont have 'reserved' sections for certain devices - i think thats quite ridiculous to be honest.

I always bring a backpack with me to places I will spend extended time. so I would just put it in there along with my DS, PSP, iR keyboard, (my PDA is in my pocket), and whatever else is in there.

Lurkio said:
I've managed to fit this into one of my trouser pockets before, so i'll have no problems with the Pandora. :lol:

Man alive - I can't even begin to imagine what kind of trousers you have to fit that in. I take it the skinny fit isn't your style :D

But seriously, what must you look like with that box shoved down the front? You'll get yourself arrested!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gibberish said:
the way i'll do it is:

ill be leaving the house. ill think "hrm, i might as well take pandora with me today". and then ill put it in my pocket. i dont have 'reserved' sections for certain devices - i think thats quite ridiculous to be honest.
I do lots of walking and don`t like to carry bags much, but it`s not only about reserved pant space...
-the functions of the ipod and pandora overlap
-there isnt room for both
-I dont want to maintain podcasts and song lists on both

So i have to choose one and stick with it.

I'll put it in my pocket on the way out? I'm with gibberish on them. how desperate are you guys for more topics...

andyB911 said:
Man alive - I can't even begin to imagine what kind of trousers you have to fit that in. I take it the skinny fit isn't your style :D

But seriously, what must you look like with that box shoved down the front? You'll get yourself arrested!!
It fits in the side pocket of my cargo pants, I can even close the flap. :eek:

There is a downside though, movement restriction because of the location of the pocket (just above my right knee joint). :)

Mr Wendal said:
gibberish said:
the way i'll do it is:

I do lots of walking and don`t like to carry bags much, but it`s not only about reserved pant space...
-the functions of the ipod and pandora overlap
-there isnt room for both
-I dont want to maintain podcasts and song lists on both

So i have to choose one and stick with it.

Well I always either wear a jacket or carry a bag so there'll always be somewhere for pandora. Don't fancy carrying it in my trousers, too bulky!

since I'm gonna use my pandora as media-library/MP3-Machine and calender, i will be taking it with me everywhere

If it's really pocketable, it'll carry it everywhere together with my HTC touc cruise, thus i think I'll carry a fun / work army. Cruise will provide the few things that Pandora lacks, GPS, nice camera, bluetooth hsdpa modem, cellphone.

I would possibly be interested in a belt holder, like cell phone people use. I have a razr, which is tiny and thin, so i dont see why a discreet belt holder wouldnt suffice.

PANTS!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously? Probably a wrench and a few screwdrivers. A digital multi-meter and some jumper cables.

The Pandora or Wiz will be safe at home or in my hands.

If I had the scratch I would buy both and sell the one that satisfied me the least. But it would be sweet to have both.

I figure that the Pandora can do all the Wiz can, and about 100 things it can't, so I would just get that straight away.

If the USB Host ever gets released it might cost as much as just buying the Pandora. And then what do you have? Not a Pandora, but a Wiz in a bulky cradle.

i already hava a hard time carrying around my mobile and mp3 player. and apart from that: i dont think the pandora is for everyday use. i wouldnt bring it to school everyday. or whenever i go out with friends...not that it would not fit in my pants but it just doenst make sence!

i'll take it on a daily basis! as a media player and little computer

and console, of course

It'll fit in my jacket pocket, and I guess cargo pants pockets, but not on like jeans which is what I mostly wear. I mean, I guess I'll take it places and all because it would be nice to just open the browser and look something up real quick, but...Probably won't pocket it much.

whiskthecat said:
Once it has all of wikipedia on it, yes. I can only imagine how many disputes will now be settled started on the spot.
Fixed it.

I won't carry wikipedia without the discussion pages.

Unless this was your whole point and I am being daft.

Back