What Happened To Gp32x?

1. About a day or so ago it begins to timeout and not send data.
2. About an hour or so ago it switched to missing file errors on the forums and main site.
3. Now the forum is up, but the main site is still messed up.

Cause? Could be the PHP exploit, who knows...

Rico posted on Dec 20 2004 at 09:23 PM said:
1. About a day or so ago it begins to timeout and not send data.
2. About an hour or so ago it switched to missing file errors on the forums and main site.
3. Now the forum is up, but the main site is still messed up.

Cause? Could be the PHP exploit, who knows...
damn :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum seems to be running on backups too; notice how there's no threads newer than the 18th, and I could have sworn the DrMD compatibility list thread was on 7 pages last time I looked...

I wonder if the software its now running on is clever enough to notice when there are glaring errors and to try to fix them where possible... of course, you do run into the same issues as there always were with Scanreg in the days of '98 (loss of really important information that isn't corrupt when Windows thinks it is from time to time resulting in terminal Windows death), but hey - at least we can all post :)

NAh, no hax0rs this time ;) Sorry for all that mess, but looks like my ISP did some server software upgrade without letting me know and everything f.... up. I just needed to correct some paths and now it is working again.

hando posted on Dec 20 2004 at 09:28 PM said:
NAh, no hax0rs this time ;) Sorry for all that mess, but looks like my ISP did some server software upgrade without letting me know and everything f.... up. I just needed to correct some paths and now it is working again.
Great :D,
"no hax0rs this time "?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell, That was close, My life flashed before my very eyes. :eek:

</Deep breaths/> Breathe...Slowly....Slowly.

Ahhhh, Thats better.

Glad to GP32x back. :D

Trooper

:( :( :angry: :unsure: :eek: :blink: :rolleyes: :huh: ;) B) :) I missed All The Excitement. :( Ohwell glad its back up.

Back