What Are You Playing?

Let's see

Castlevania for the NES (gpFCE-GP2X) -- still as hard as ever

Neutopia (mednafen-pce)

Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (mednafen-pce)

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (gpSP) -- This is the one I'm most intent on at the moment

I've got plenty of other things in my "queue," but I'm trying to knock some of these off without getting too distracted first. I want to complete at least one before I move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Geometry Dust

Wars: Commando

MAME: Crazy Kong, Berzerck, FrontLine, Mr. Do

NEOGEO: Bust A Move 2, Metal Slug _

I've decided to concentrate on Super Mario 64 and go all the way to the finish line.
I've got 21 stars so far! I never played it when I was younger.

Working on:

Super Mario 64

Parasite Eve

MegaMan X4

Einhander

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Edit: Just started playing Megaman Legends again...

I forgot CV: SotN. I've beaten it so many times though, I just play it when I don't feel like anythink else.

PSX: Grandia, Xenogears

Gen: Phantasy Star 4, Lunar

Frogatto is amazing!! It should totally be released on 360, PSN or something where they can rake in the cash. Its a real gem.

I am also loading all my Scummvm games, Lucas Arts and Sierra games. Should be hours and hours of entertainment.

Plus I will likely fill a SD card with Star Trek movies and have myself a little marathon...

PSX: Gekioh Shooting King

Great schmup, nice graphics. There's some slowdown though, even with cpu at 800.

gfs_69283_2_12.jpg

I'm playing the 'laid off from work due to bad economy' and now I can sit here and hit refresh every 5 minutes to not see any shipping info updates between stalker site/forums/email.

Would MUCH rather be 'laid off from work due to bad economy' and playing anything on my pandora.

I dunno what happened to me I finished Megaman 2 again and had a realisation that i think im gonna play all of them so ive put everything else aside well except the skating games (im a skater so they will never be completely forgotton just got into grind session pretty dope) so I started playing through the original nes ones up to number 4 and 5 and I tried (for the first time) Megaman Zero on GBA finding it pretty tough at the minute.

At the moment (well, obviously not at this very moment) playing Heretic using CDoom.

Would MUCH rather be 'laid off from work due to bad economy' and playing anything on my pandora.
Sorry to hear it. I am in the same boat job-wise. I said "screw it" and ordered a premium anyway, but I only have myself to look after and therefore can be as irresponsible as I want. I know not everyone can afford to do that. I hope you get your pandora soon to help kill the time.

At the moment (well, obviously not at this very moment) playing Heretic using CDoom.

Sorry to hear it. I am in the same boat job-wise. I said "screw it" and ordered a premium anyway, but I only have myself to look after and therefore can be as irresponsible as I want. I know not everyone can afford to do that. I hope you get your pandora soon to help kill the time.

I do have productive things I need to do too. But it'd make all the difference if they would post any kind of update. I understand they don't have to post updates, but when I've been waiting 2 1/2 years and the premium units ship ahead of mine, I think updates are the least they should give me.

Just got my Pandora this weekend :D

Playing:

- Earthbound(SNES)

- Discworld(SCUMMVM)

- Sonic 3(Mega Drive)

- Frogatto

Mainly:

Zelda Oracle of Seasons(GBC)

SuperFrog (Amiga) (Cheap deaths all over the place!! ARGH)

Often:

Alundra (PSX)

Heart of Darkness(PSX)

Castlevania Symphony of the Night(PSX)

Pick up and play:

Rhythm Tengoku(GBA)

Frogatto

Super Geometry Dust

Mario Kart 64(N64)

Lylat wars(N64)

Colonization on Uae4all, no sound because limited ram in uae4all but gameplay shines (Sid Meier !)

Crash Bandicoot on ps1 emu - Perfect !

Monkey Island 2 on ScummVM - Perfect !

The pandora is a wonderfull machine

Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

Alien Vendetta/Doom II (PrBoom)

Super Geometry Dust (native)

LOTS of Mega Drive/Genesis games... too many to list! (Mega Drive/Genesis)

Quake II (port)

Super Geometry Dust (native)

Theme Hospital (via CorsixTH)

Star Fox (Mupen64)

Fighting Force (PCSXRearmed)

Contra Adventures (PCSXRearmed)

Theme Hospital (via CorsixTH)

Many MAME games :)

I've got loads on my Pandy but the ones I'm actively playing..

At home:

Medal of honor (ps1)

Vagrant Story (ps1)

Rise of the Triad

On bus:

Wolfenstein 3d

Tekken 3 (ps1)

Cannon Fodder(snes)

The reason I made a distinction between at home and on bus is because at home I can manage 'dark' games but due to screen reflection I can only play bright colorful games on the bus.

I also occasionally play super geometry dust and have medal of honor 2 underground ready for when I beat 1. I also have jagged alliance 2 which I want to get into, but am waiting till I clear some of my current list first.

Back