What Will You Be Playing On Your Gp2x?

Blue Spirit

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Just wondered what you guys are looking forward to most on the GP2X?

My most wanted list will be:

* ScummVM - Monkey Island 1 2 and possibly 3, Sam and Max, Day of the Tentacle and Indianna Jones

* Mame - Classic arcade games such as outrun and maybe the street fighter series if it will run

* Doom and Wolf 3D

* Anything else that takes my fancy really

What about you? Would be interesting to know what people want to play and the compatability/likelyhood of it being ported.

Cheers,

Blue Spirit B)

I totally agree. It would be nice to see some original homebrew games. I'm certainly interested in developing for the GP2X. Just depends on what sort of tools are available as my coding is a little limited. It would be great if we had something like Fenix ported to the GP2X to make it easier for some of us to get into developing. It would also, i should imagine, attract quite a few customers from the indy coding scene.

Sorry I hadn't noticed that other post. Mods feel free to delete this if it is causing an innconvenience. :blink:

- SNES emulation

- Genesis emulation

- SCUMMVM

- Mastersystem & gamegear

- Atari

- Movies

- Music

- Gp2x originals

- Duke, Doom, Quake, Hexen, etc

- Sarien

etc :)

emulator staples like genny/snes/neo, gp2x originals, hopefully something i can put together, movies, and playing with old system emulators i've never got a chance to play :D

Back