What Are You Playing?

zelda-ocarina-of-time.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got all of these on the go right now:

Strife via cdoom - It's a really great game. I remember loving it when I played through it back in the day but luckily I'd forgotten most of it by now, it should have gotten much more recognition when it was released.

Front Mission 3 - PSX

Earthbound - Snes

Captive - Amiga

Hexen 2

Heretic

Dark Forces - PSX

I'm currently playing through Rockman 8 - Metal Heroes, using PCSX-ReARMed. (Why the Japanese version? Listen to the terrible English-language dubbing, and you might get a clue as to why. :p )

I'm currently playing through Rockman 8 - Metal Heroes, using PCSX-ReARMed. (Why the Japanese version? Listen to the terrible English-language dubbing, and you might get a clue as to why. :p )

I hear ya was playing it the other day and english dubbing is horrendous. I spose if anyone was the person to ask it would be you is megaman legends playable in the PCSX-ReARMed emulator cos whenever i try it crashes after the capcom screen if it is playable is it a bios issue or did I just stuff up the rip of my original game cd I know this is probably something for the support forum so i'm sorry for going a little off topic

I forgot my Pandora at home this morning! What am I supposed to do here at the office now? My work won't pile itself up, you know! Pandora 2 should have a personal teleporter so it can be recalled to wherever you are so this kind of disaster can be avoided in the future.

Premier Manager II on the Amiga, and 10 Yard Fight on MAME.

Not great or even good games, but somehow that makes me want to beat them even more.

I spose if anyone was the person to ask it would be you is megaman legends playable in the PCSX-ReARMed emulator cos whenever i try it crashes after the capcom screen if it is playable is it a bios issue or did I just stuff up the rip of my original game cd I know this is probably something for the support forum so i'm sorry for going a little off topic
I'm afraid, for this one, I'm not the person to ask. Whilst I have ripped my CDs, I'm not particularly fond of the Legends series, and haven't felt compelled to test them in PCSX-ReARMed recently.

That said, I'll give it a look later if I have the time, and if it works, I'll let you know. :p

I hear ya was playing it the other day and english dubbing is horrendous. I spose if anyone was the person to ask it would be you is megaman legends playable in the PCSX-ReARMed emulator cos whenever i try it crashes after the capcom screen if it is playable is it a bios issue or did I just stuff up the rip of my original game cd I know this is probably something for the support forum so i'm sorry for going a little off topic
If you disable DynaRec in the options it should get past the point where it crashes and then you can turn it back on. I've had this problem with Einhander and MML, but disabling DynaRec worked like a charm ;) .

At the moment (well, obviously not at this very moment) playing Heretic using CDoom.

Would MUCH rather be 'laid off from work due to bad economy' and playing anything on my pandora.
Sorry to hear it. I am in the same boat job-wise. I said "screw it" and ordered a premium anyway, but I only have myself to look after and therefore can be as irresponsible as I want. I know not everyone can afford to do that. I hope you get your pandora soon to help kill the time.

I do have productive things I need to do too. But it'd make all the difference if they would post any kind of update. I understand they don't have to post updates, but when I've been waiting 2 1/2 years and the premium units ship ahead of mine, I think updates are the least they should give me.

I know how you feel. I waited that long and just recieved mine 3 weeks ago:) Trust me its worth every second of the wait. I was non plus ed about the "Premium pandoras" during the wait. Especially when I guy I told about the project a year into the wait got his 2 weeks before my magic package arrived. But as I see it now, it has enabled OP to get a steady stream of pandoras out the door each week. Have patience, it will come:)

I don't have mine yet, but when I do I'll get started on FFVIII, I bought it just to play on my Pandora.

I don't have mine yet, but when I do I'll get started on FFVIII, I bought it just to play on my Pandora.
Great game. I liked the way Time Compression remind me of the Time Loop from FF1.

A little lovey dovey at times, but still one of my favorite FFs. The junction and magic draw system is a lot of fun.

Pulstar ..Neo Geo CD

Crash Bandicoot... again [1,2.3] PS1

Gradius 1,2,3.. Mame4all

VR Golf.

Just finished playing TEMPEST .

Last edited:

If you disable DynaRec in the options it should get past the point where it crashes and then you can turn it back on. I've had this problem with Einhander and MML, but disabling DynaRec worked like a charm ;) .

Thanks will have to try it when i get home from work

Back