Release Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

Warcraft 2 would be more like starcraft. Surely not easy.

M-HT: still miraculously good! (thanks!)

just a small question: is there anyway to unlink the mouse wheel from the toggle scaling (when using an attached mouse)??

and while I am at it also: I noticed in the caanoo port different behaviour for the touchscreen (needs e.g. two taps on the screen to select
a unit (the first one seems to set the position, the second effecting the mouse click...) is this something that can be changed in the cfg??

just a small question: is there anyway to unlink the mouse wheel from the toggle scaling (when using an attached mouse)??
It's hardcoded, so no.

and while I am at it also: I noticed in the caanoo port different behaviour for the touchscreen (needs e.g. two taps on the screen to select
a unit (the first one seems to set the position, the second effecting the mouse click...) is this something that can be changed in the cfg??
The Caanoo port was done by PIckle, so I can't comment on that.

Hi,

I updated Warcraft: Orcs & Humans to version 1.2.1

Download it here:
Repo

Changes:
* add new MIDI plugin: adlmidi - it plays MIDI music using OPL3 emulator
* MIDI playback using ALSA sequencer
* fix for filesystems with 64-bit inodes
* minor bug fixes

The source code of the whole project (all 4 games) is on GitHub.

Which features (of Warcraft Mouse Helper) are you interested in ?

I would like these (if possible):
  • Left click and drag to draw selection boxes around multiple units without having to hold down the CTRL key.
  • Right click to order units to move, attack or harvest/transport goods. (Can also be used to build walls when the town center is selected)

Hi,

I updated Warcraft: Orcs & Humans to version 1.2.2

Download it here:
Repo

Changes:
* added option to enable mouse helper (when not using touchscreen)

@mamemaniac:
I implemented following features:
  • Left click and drag to draw selection boxes around multiple units without having to hold down the CTRL key.
  • Right click to order units to move, attack or harvest/transport goods. (Can also be used to build walls when the town center is selected)
  • Middle click to order units to repair or stop. (Can also be used to build roads when the town center is selected
I can't test it on Pandora (only on PC) so hopefully it works as it should.

Hi,

I updated Warcraft: Orcs & Humans to version 1.2.2

Download it here:
Repo

Changes:
* added option to enable mouse helper (when not using touchscreen)

@mamemaniac:
I implemented following features:
  • Middle click to order units to repair or stop. (Can also be used to build roads when the town center is selected
I can't test it on Pandora (only on PC) so hopefully it works as it should.

I tested a bit (played the first two human missions) and it works great, thanks again M-HT.

@M-HT: I completed the human campaign, the mouse helper worked fine except for one thing: clerics. It's the only human unit i can't move alone, so clicking the right mouse button when a single cleric is selected doesn't make any effect, i can only move them when in group.

@M-HT: I completed the human campaign, the mouse helper worked fine except for one thing: clerics. It's the only human unit i can't move alone, so clicking the right mouse button when a single cleric is selected doesn't make any effect, i can only move them when in group.
When mouse helper is enabled, right mouse click does following: press h, t, a, m, w keys followed by left mouse click. Cleric has the (H)ealing spell which is pressed before the (M)ove command - that's why you can't move single cleric.

I released a new version of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans (1.3.1).

Nice! Will update to the latest version. Currently playing it, works great. Wasn't aware it needed an update :) but of course every improvement is appreciated.

Reactions: rSl
Back