Wanna Be Wizard Is Now Available

I finished yesterday after talking over some stuff with Mr. Ahn. HOWEVER, there is still editing needed to be done, so our very own generalnmx is working on it. Hopefully by the end of the week i could have it.

about the downloading on the english site, he said it will be put up for download (dunno the price).

P.S. There was no manual for me to translate so i thought there wouldn't be a boxed english version, but Mr. Ahn said the format isn't decided yet, so he'll contact me about that later.

FINALLY, I'M DONE! (Well, maybe not)

Lethe you're simply fantastic :))))))))
Many thanks :))))))

I keep finger crossed to get a boxed english version ;p

Hey Lethe,
I have the box and manual to the korean version of WBW if you want me to scan all of it and send it to you so you can translate that as well? Let me know. I would really love a boxed version. The more english games the better.
Talk to you soon?

if iam to translate the manual, they would provide me with the materials, but thanks for your thoughts

Edit: Gah, generalnmx, please reply to my pm!

@Lethe: As you are translating the manual also, I'm looking forward to buy me a boxed version some day! Really great! I hope I'll find a shop anywhere around the world, which will be selling the boxed version... I need it very badly!!! :p

Again cheers mate for the great work you've done!

@Lethe: As you are translating the manual also, I'm looking forward to buy me a boxed version some day! Really great! I hope I'll find a shop anywhere around the world, which will be selling the boxed version... I need it very badly!!! :p

Again cheers mate for the great work you've done!
He isn't translating a manual... at least not yet. He said it was up to the publisher if there would be a boxed version, and they haven't decided if there will be yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
no progress since im still waiting for generalnmx to send me the edited version. i did get my blu tho

Back