Wanna Be Wizard Is Now Available

Well, what's the point of giving us a link to a patch when we can't even buy the game?

Well, I would assume that there are personal import agencies operating in Korea similiar to what Akibado does in Japan, though I haven't looked for any.

Lik-Sang had also committed to selling boxed copies, though it may take a little prodding via e-mail to make them remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i got a reply from mr Ahn and he said that its hasnt been decided yet but they like the idea very much and he noted A&B soft is VERY happy at my offer. Yes and he said he will keep me updated on gamepark's decisions.

p.s. i havent typed korean for 2.5 years... wow its such a pain in the butt

there's only one. but in different parts of the country, there are many different accents that make ppl hard to understand. i speak seoul accent which is considered the most modern and sophisticated. other accents are mostly used in farming areas, islands, and ports and...

i guess i got a little excited there

edit: i guess u could call it dialect instead of accent but unlike chinese, korean doesn't change the language itself but changes the way theeyre spoken

Well i got a reply from mr Ahn and he said that its hasnt been decided yet but they like the idea very much and he noted A&B soft is VERY happy at my offer. Yes and he said he will keep me updated on gamepark's decisions.

p.s. i havent typed korean for 2.5 years... wow its such a pain in the butt

Hurrah! That's great news. Hopefully they'll take you up on your offer sooner rather than later. Keep us posted on the progress :D

I think Lethe deserves GURU status (unless GURU applies to programmers and graphic designers only).

Liksang has said in an e-mail to me that they will carry the item as soon as they can get it stocked.

"Dear Grant Butler,

I am really sorry, because stock is not confirmed at this moment, it is not included into our "pre-order" list, but we will keep checking further with the supplier. Once stock is confirmed, we will put it into our website for pre order.

Would you mind to sign up our product alert system? If not, you will be notified by an email when there are new products added to category Handheld Gamepark GP32:
http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=over&category=126&

For any further question or concern, please don't hesitate and feel free to contact us again.

Greetings from Hong Kong,
Sylvia Chen"

good news, ive discussed all the detail with mr ahn and hopefully i will start soon. just need some time for gamepark to finalize it. it'll probably take me a month or less to finish. haha he asked what i would like in payment and i said a copy of the translated game with my name in the credits. :lol:

good news, ive discussed all the detail with mr ahn and hopefully i will start soon. just need some time for gamepark to finalize it. it'll probably take me a month or less to finish. haha he asked what i would like in payment and i said a copy of the translated game with my name in the credits. :lol:
FANTASTIC NEWS :)))) Lethe you're a HERO for the GP32 :)))) Thanks ALOT Lethe for this soooo great news :))))

Back