Vectrex Emulation?

Yes, there are updates planned, but PC usage is extremely small at the moment and restricted to a laptop.

1-small.gif

I'm still recovering after the above surgerical procedure.

As soon as I'm back on my feet and back to normal, updates will resume :)

Shit!! .. hope nothing too serious :( Get well very soon man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there are updates planned, but PC usage is extremely small at the moment and restricted to a laptop.

1-small.gif

I'm still recovering after the above surgerical procedure.

As soon as I'm back on my feet and back to normal, updates will resume :)

OUCH!

God that looks like it hurts. Hope you recover soon.

AAAALLL the best wisches from me, too :D

See it as some bugfixing... you're still in alpha state, but soon, you'll be in fully working state, V2.0 :)

Will this be closed source? If not I could have a look at it and try to implement the ROM loading.

ROM loading is easy to implement, but most games simply don't work. They either show blank screens, flash something onto the screen very quickly, or other strange (unintended) graphical effects. Not surpising considering it was all written and tested using Mindstorm.

As soon as I've got more compatibility in there (without reducing the speed), I'll be sticking the other stuff like rom loading, rotation, button remapping, etc.

Have spotted this in the gp2x archive .... excellent early results :) I'm very impressed. Heaps of fun.

ok great :) figured it couldn't be that hard to load the roms, but it would take me ages to find out why they wouldn't work :)

I would love to hear if anyone has made any progress on the Vectrex emulator.

Please let us know! I'm dying to play.

Mac

me too... I had a vectrex and every cart - got it for $5 at a swap meet, and eventually sold it for $200+ on ebay a few years ago.

you got a vectrex for $5 at a swap meet.. can i come with you to the next one lol...i still have mine and 15 games......the vectrex emulator seams to have been put into cold storage...:( tears

fatdad said:
you got a vectrex for $5 at a swap meet.. can i come with you to the next one lol...i still have mine and 15 games......the vectrex emulator seams to have been put into cold storage...:( tears
I stil got mine, but I´d like to have it on my GP2X...maybe in some months? thsi project seems forgotten :(

I also found two pxl-2000 fisher price camcorders for 5, and $15 respectively and sold each for over $200.

"Molly!" lol

Where is the Vectrex emulator????

There's several in the archive, but most people (including myself) get bored after playing the games that much, so they are under-developed.

Maybe someone else will decide to take one on, eh?

Squidge said:
There's several in the archive, but most people (including myself) get bored after playing the games that much, so they are under-developed.

Maybe someone else will decide to take one on, eh?

¿Several? I only found your "Gex2x"...and it can´t load roms :(:(:(
Is there any other Vectrex emu out there?

Back