Release Valyria Tear

Seems like changing language is not working,it's always in english
 German language is working without problem - accidently tried french and that was working, too.
Where did you changed it ?

Using the options ingame the language remains selected but the text is still in english for me... I tried all the languages but it's always in english o_O

Seems like changing language is not working,it's always in english

German language is working without problem - accidently tried french and that was working, too.
Where did you changed it ?

Using the options ingame the language remains selected but the text is still in english for me... I tried all the languages but it's always in english o_O
First startup the game asked for a language to choose, i accidently hit french (which worked) and then went into Options or Settings -> Languages and changed to german

I selected Italian at the first start, but the menu was still in english, so I started to play and during it I opened the select language screen and "Italian" was still selected... tried other languages but is still always in english ...  o_O 

Maybe I'll redonwload it...

downloaded again, changed language, restarted, but still in english...

I also had a look at the .lua file and it is updated with the language selection... anyway I also modified it by hand but the game starts always in english... o_O

I have a fat32 SD, maybe is this the problem ?

downloaded again, changed language, restarted, but still in english...

I also had a look at the .lua file and it is updated with the language selection... anyway I also modified it by hand but the game starts always in english... o_O

I have a fat32 SD, maybe is this the problem ?
that's possible, i've ext

I'm on fat, and as you can see from screenshot, I can be in French. That's strange. Maybe look at the pnd_run file, there might be interesting things inside?

And, I have enlarged smaller fonts.

I played a bit, in French (and sentence are longer in French that in English) and there were just a few overlap happening. I played just enough to get out of the village and make a couple of fight.

Please report if text are too big.

Build 02
-----------

• Made the small font bigger.

I already looked at pndrun, but nothing strange there... anyway the game seems working fine, and all the other options works...

It is working so far on my Rebirth.

Got to the first save point.

No battles just yet, seems a decent enough game...Just have to see the battle mechanics.

Controls take a bit of fiddling with to figure them out, but so far, I am enjoying this.

You've probably found out by now, but for the reference of others, the battle mechanics are kind of Grandia-like.  Everything unfolds in real-time, except the action freezes if you've not selected an attack (or whatever), so you can play it at whatever speed you like.  It just means there can be a bit more strategy as you get powered up, perhaps choosing to thin out the ranks in the order they're about to attack, so you can avoid getting hit by the one's you can kill before they get a chance to move.

Advanced attacks and magic seem to get assigned as you level up rather than getting bought, and as far as I can tell clothing simply affects your stats, though I'm not very far into the game yet.

I already looked at pndrun, but nothing strange there... anyway the game seems working fine, and all the other options works...
By the way, which language do you try to use? May be the one you want isn't complete enough and it fall back to english?

After the graveyard it says "to be continued."  I assume I have to wait for the original author to continue making the game or is that already downloadable somewhere?

Certainly a fun first act.  Thanks for the port!

After the graveyard it says "to be continued."  I assume I have to wait for the original author to continue making the game or is that already downloadable somewhere?

Certainly a fun first act.  Thanks for the port!
Already complete the game?!!! Whoa, that was fast.

It's v0.6.0, so its story is not completed yet.

By the way, which language do you try to use? May be the one you want isn't complete enough and it fall back to english?
I started trying with the Italian, but then I tried French, German, and so on, but no one seems working... the language remain selected in the options (even after a restart), and is saved correctly in the .lua file, but the game is always in english...
Tonight I will try again with the updated version

Back