ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is BillardGL.

preview1.png
And a video of the Gameplay on the Pandora from Ingoreis​

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GXDBZt3JT8w?feature=oembed
 ​
It has been ported using glshim.

The game seems fully-functional (there is not Sound in this game), and frame rates are good enough.

It can be played with DPad & Space, plus the Touchscreen for fine-aiming :)

History log

========

Build 02

----------

• Ratio is hardcoded to 4/3, so I fixed screen to 640x480 for now (if you like it fat, don't update).
Build 01

----------

• Initial Build
  • Screen forced to 800x480 / fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaand another Game i waited long for :)

Porting this was to difficult for me too.

I cannot believe that you release so good Games again.

What where the Pandora without you?

Many thx for Releasing this Game too from me :)

When you now release Foobillard too will i mary you :D

Aaand another Game i waited long for :)

Porting this was to difficult for me too.

I cannot believe that you release so good Games again.

What where the Pandora without you?

Many thx for Releasing this Game too from me :)

When you now release Foobillard too will i mary you :D
Don't speak to fast ;)

I still have issue, I think it's the glDrawArray with GL_UNSIGNED_INT inside Lists. I must have broken something when I fixed some textures conversion (also, the green part looks suspicious too).foobillard.png

You know it was little Joke,but realy THX and look good.

Cannot await the end of my Holiday for testing the Games from you and fix my Dungeon Keeper PND. ;)

Was a not so good Holiday here in Kempten,very bad Weather and not the best Food here.

Beds like Stones.

I think Ekianjo have now in his "weekly Software" much to Report on Pandoralive :)

I hope it was a joke yes  :D  .. because release is approching: foobillard.png

Now, that that green texture seems wrong. I have to check on my PC with it is suppose to be like.

Bad weather and bad food, sorry to hear that. Better luck at you next holiday.

*EDIT*: There are 2 issue lefts: the Reflexion on the ball follow the rotation of the ball (problem with glTexGen inside List I guess) and the wavy green texture is in fact the detail texture, so it's supposed to be much smaller (pb with multiple Texture Matrix, with multitexture, inside List?).

Also, some advanced seting, like Redered reflexion on ball, just don't work (not sure it's easily fixable)... So still some wrk. Enjoy BillardGL in the mean time.

That looks like bumpmapping gone wrong... or a way too small texture for the whole table.

nice releases btw. :)

The gltexgen stuff is all kinda experimental.

My foobillard has looked about like your first screenshot for a while now. It used to have plain spherical balls with no problem, and the table's looked a bit different over the history of glshim :)

The gltexgen stuff is all kinda experimental.

My foobillard has looked about like your first screenshot for a while now. It used to have plain spherical balls with no problem, and the table's looked a bit different over the history of glshim :)
The broken balls were due the normalize_indices function : you should not remove "min" to all indice (at least not without changing the pointers too).

The other issues are within gltexgen stuff indeed. Both the Ball reflexion and the detail texture.

@lunixbochs: do you think GL_OES_texture_cube_map extension can help? I'm not sure if this extension alone add all the glTexGen we need.

The broken balls were due the normalize_indices function : you should not remove "min" to all indice (at least not without changing the pointers too).
I do change the pointer, via "arrays_to_renderlist". Maybe we should pass min instead of 0 there?

I do change the pointer, via "arrays_to_renderlist". Maybe we should pass min instead of 0 there?
Ah yes, no changing min & max so they can be used in the arrays_to_renderlist, but still changing the indices value should do the trick! I'll try that.

Any chance of fixing the aspect ratio so we're not playing with oval balls?
I was wondering if the aspect was correct. But no, it's not, and that doesn't help the aiming! And easy solution would be to fix the screensize to 640x480... But I'll see if I can fix the ratio properly first.

Ok, I looked, but unfortunatly, the ratio is hardcoded to 4/3. No easy way to have configurable ratio. So for now, I fixed it to 640x480, and I focus back on Foobillard (which have sound and adaptable aspect ratio)...

Build 02

----------

• Ratio is hardcoded to 4/3, so I fixed screen to 640x480 for now (if you like it fat, don't update).

By the way. I'm progressing (slowly) on Foobillard. It's heavy on glList & glGenTex, so it's quite a hell.

I have fixed the table (glGenTex=GL_OBJECT_LINEAR inside glList with Multitexturing) and most of the reflect (glGenTex=GL_SPHERE_MAP inside and outside glList, with and without Multitexture). So reflects on the table are fine. But the balls are not. Still something wrong somewhere... I go to bed and try to fix that tomorrow.

foobillard.png

Look very very good :)

btw Have you tried Minecraft again with your GLSHim Version?

Real Minecraft would be very nice and with LinuxBochs GL and your Patches.... :D

Back