Urgh, check out Gp32news.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpt_Kirks posted on May 2 2003 said:
As I said, crap. I tend to live by the X-Files motto.
The truth is out there? :D

Ok, ok, I see your point, but if I were releasing a beta to testers, and it leaked, I would blame the tester who leaked it, not myself. -Anyone- could potentially leak it, by accident or on purpose, or by showing "a friend" the emu only to have him leak it himself...

- Rico

Last edited by a moderator:
oh what a day...

- Ignorante, fuck u dumbass, what did you do? U used to be a friendly guy
- ThundeZ, come'on dood, all we are expecting your work. Continue the development plz.
- ZardoZ! holy shit ur alive... and working! Nice to see you again mate

And for the rest of the forum, my opinion is piracy is there, and it will be there for sure, so cant recommend any solution to it sadly.

About the leaking, just dont pay too much attention and cut the access to those who leak the betas. I've been leaked some betas other times but i simply ignored the guy anymore. I think that's a better solution than stopping all my work ^__^

Greetings and god bless bits

I think that it would be a great shame if ThunderZ did stop the development of this emu.

The git who put up the site would have WON then!

I think that letting the asshole who did this stop it's development would be wasting a lot of hard work and time spent developing the emu thusfar....

Whatever decision you finally take ThunderZ, I respect that, but don't let them beat you that easily....

please???

:(

I don't think I can really say anything that hasn't already been said;

Ignorante: You deserve to have your insides cut out with no anaesthetic, placed into hospital care to make sure you don't die, and then fed the contents of your own large intestine continually. Preferably with needles, brands, and various other tortures on top. Rest assured however, that I do not intend to carry out this sentence; just some suggestions for anyone who does.

ThunderZ: This is the second time I've seen a private beta release cancelled because of some (to coin a phrase) fuckwit releasing the emu too early (anyone else remember Psemu?). Please don't let it get you down, but that said, if you can't stand us after this, thankfs for everything you've done so far :)

Zarj: Glad you're continuing dev of the Gen emu - I look forward to seeing some form of release sometime. Hopefully. Seriously, though, everything you've done so far has been absolutely amazing - full-on congrats, and good luck in any hacks you're doing to fiddle the Gen emu or anything else.

Piracy is going to happen, that's inevitable. Its just a bugger that it does when, frankly, there's a good chance of some form of public emu release eventually anyway. Be patient.

A long while ago someone said "I don't think there should be so much emphasis on satisfying the coders all the time" (can't remember who) - now you see why?

this is very sad news :(

please dont stop your great work :(

dont let one little asshole get you down :(

i'm just glad emu's get released at all......... i don't mind waiting for an emulator, its not like you can't use your gp32 cos there is not a gens emu, theres a lot more emu's and other thing to do on it......

i think the only thing that would help is if a weekly or monthly progress report was sent to gp32xtreme or other sites, just to let the masses know that work is still being done, if somebody said that the gba emu would be quite playable in 12 months time if everything goes as planned, then people would know not to keep asking for it every 5 minutes, which does get boring.

but then again thats just my thoughts :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back