infones source

angrypants

GP OG
Hey I know that work on infones has been stopped and the source has been released. The work done on this port so far was great and its sad that the author quit the project. I personaly don't have the programing skill needed to continue this project but I was wondering if there was any news of others who have decided to finish it up. It would be amazin to have a perfect portable nes emulator for the gp32 so I hope someone with the skill can breath some life into this thing.

Hi,

I don`t know for sure, but it could be a while before someone else takes the reins. Don`t get me wrong, i have no idea why support has stopped for infones, But i am sure the flack that the programmer got probably did not help much.
Iv`e seen and heard it all to often, programmers or their programs getting slaged off left, Right and centre. It`s one thing to have constructive criticism, but to be hounded by small minded idiots for doing something they enjoy, most of the time for free. It`s enough to put anyone off.

Anyway, I too hope the infones project continues soon as it seems a waste of a very promising emulator Plus our little system could do with all the help it can get right now.

Regards

Trooper

Back