Ok thanks for the feedback ! A few comments :Some things that came to my mind when I took a brief look
- I don't think Network is an appropriate category (maybe see here for an idea)
- the clock seems a bit lost on the Pandoras Display -maybe increase the text size slightly (10% ?)
- Fullscreen Mode should be saved via profile.txt too - that can be done.
- interacting with it the feels real nice and intuitive - Thanks! What functions did you try so far?
- bottom bar is a real nice idea (sensible idea to dimm it after a certain time) - yeah I thought there would be no point to keep it lighted up too long.
All in all for me its a valuable addition to the Pandoras software collection. If a proper alarm system would be implemented, it could see this replacing my iPod touch as a alarm clock.
Something I forgot:
- as there is no real mouse interaction possible, hiding the mouse cursor would be nice
- is there a special reason why the up/down buttons of the bottom bar aren't dimmed with the rest of the elements on screen ?
- I wasnt sure about "Network". I chose Network in the end because this is very much an application using Internet for several functions, such as weather and time zone confirmation. But, true, it could fall in Accessories as well.
- Text size: are you talking about text size or the size of the time display ? Or all ?
- Saving full screen: that can be done. For beta testing I did not want to do that, since the app may crash at this stage or lock. One the last bugs are ironed out I will put this for the release in the repo.
- Interaction / thanks for the feedback - glad you like how it works! What functions did you try so far?
- Bottom bar - I thought dimming was a good idea since you dont need it at all times
- mouse hiding : good idea, I dont know how to do that but I will look for a method to do it.
- up/down buttons : not hidden when dimming : its beta I forgot to implement that, will correct this soon !
Thanks a lot for the great feedback !
Last edited by a moderator: