Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog

Hi,

I just want to ask if there is a possibility that alls the YouTube Videos get linked in the Blog?
Yesterday I searched a bit and found some quite interesting vids from notaz etc.

Ps: I am willing to help so you could pm me.

It's also worth adding that we have been adding new items to the blog as they arise, not attempting to go back and find all the previously published interesting stuff.

If anybody wants to pm me a load of specific "interesting links" I'll vet them and publish them in one blog post, if it seems appropriate to do so.

Thanks so much to everyone who puts time in on this. Now I can get Pandora-related news at work, and it's become my go to source for all updates.

Just wanted to say thanks.

PlopperZ said:
Hahahaha
I started writing the article, and realized the date when I was getting the source link.
Damn gravediggers <_< :lol:

:D :D :lol:

Almost :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to start a Russian blog about our belover unreleased device xD So I thought I'll post here.

For now it's in testing stage (I want full Russian and English interface and content) and there is some naughty links wich try to screw up CSS via some vierd translation tags..

You can see and test in here : http://openpandora.info/ [I wanted the .ru domain, but unfortunately it's taken] (may not still work worldwide, DNS updated this morning)

And I have a small thing to ask the team of this blog. Can I jumpstart mine via translating your stuff? I will wishfully send pings and trackbacks xD

Hotcooler said:
I'm about to start a Russian blog about our belover unreleased device xD So I thought I'll post here.

For now it's in testing stage (I want full Russian and English interface and content) and there is some naughty links wich try to screw up CSS via some vierd translation tags..

You can see and test in here : http://openpandora.info/ [I wanted the .ru domain, but unfortunately it's taken] (may not still work worldwide, DNS updated this morning)

And I have a small thing to ask the team of this blog. Can I jumpstart mine via translating your stuff? I will wishfully send pings and trackbacks xD

In Britain, and I can see it! Not read it, mind you!

There is a switch with flags on the right to choose language xD Auto switching is disabled because it always choose english, though the default language is Russian and targeted audience is Russian speaking.

Hotcooler said:

There is a switch with flags on the right to choose language xD Auto switching is disabled because it always choose english, though the default language is Russian and targeted audience is Russian speaking.

And I can report that works perfect too :D

Take a look at the blog now! It has a custom header, at last!

Note that the width of this style is perfect for Pandora-viewing. I'm thinking about a competition for the best blog header.

mazza558 said:
Take a look at the blog now! It has a custom header, at last!

Note that the width of this style is perfect for Pandora-viewing. I'm thinking about a competition for the best blog header.
Awesome, looks 10x better!

I tried viewing the original blog theme on my EEE701, massive pain in the arse!

Back