3 More Places For The Unofficial Blog Team

PoisonedV said:
This was my destiny. It was foretold in the prophecies.
Sweet! You're not allowed to cheese out on the actual forum though. Ever since Chip became the PR guy, you're all we have have left in the realm of random, psychotic posting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mazza558 said:
However, the invitation for Chip still stands.
Thanks, but if I start posting there, it stops being quite so "unofficial". I don't want people thinking we're controlling what is supposed to be a "community" blog.

Besides, you guys have been doing fine.

I second PoisonedV. I think we need more of a pessimist on the community blog so people stop taking it so seriously because, after all, it is unofficial.

Props to Butterman for kicking off with a video that MWeston didn't really want on the blog. :lol:

It seems to have been well received, anyway. Good to have you on board guys.

Gruso said:
Props to Butterman for kicking off with a video that MWeston didn't really want on the blog. :lol:

It seems to have been well received, anyway. Good to have you on board guys.
Yeah, I read his post, then was like, wait, this isn't a bad video at all. *uploads to youtube*.

It wasn't too bad a video, but cheekily defying the wishes of the devs is perhaps not such a good idea. ;) It means MWeston will probably think twice before sharing something like that again.

Gruso said:
It wasn't too bad a video, but cheekily defying the wishes of the devs is perhaps not such a good idea. ;) It means MWeston will probably think twice before sharing something like that again.
That, or he will despise me for the rest of my Pandora days.

Either way, I don't see any reason not to share it, there was nothing wrong with the video, it showed stuff that people wanted to see and we didn't get one bad comment about it. Yeah, the focusing was a little bit rubbish, but who cares? We just want to see the Pandora in action!

He must understand how long we've been waiting and how much we want to see every possible video. That's the reason I blogged it, people want to see that stuff.

I third Poisoned. It's nice to have somebody who is into the project, but won't blindly accept anything he is told as ok

anyway there's always that angry guy on the radio who is always bitching about shit and other people's mothers...

He could have his weekly posting where he gets to bitch about everything that happened during the week.

I'd love that.

ahahaha

Not sure everyone would though... >_>

Butterman said:
Either way, I don't see any reason not to share it, there was nothing wrong with the video, it showed stuff that people wanted to see and we didn't get one bad comment about it. Yeah, the focusing was a little bit rubbish, but who cares? We just want to see the Pandora in action!
I beg to differ. The end of the video showed obvious video anomalies. I've got full confidence that they'll be cleared up before shipping, but if Joe Stupid (ie, most of the internet population that isn't us ;) ) sees that, there's likely to be a storm of "ZOMG! It looks so very broken and I can't believe someone would pay for something and blargle blargle blargle". Better to not let the general public see it, but that's just my cynical opinion.
Sometimes I hate Joe. Ruins things for others.

Back