Two tales to tell

you could always buy a Pyra preorder voucher, and if it doesn't come before Christmas, you can choose something else from the Dragonbox Shop to buy with the voucher... (it's not actually limited to Pyra IIRC.)

but we are getting close.

I really don't know what to do
pre-order the Pyra & hope i get it in time for Christmas for my son (& myself don't tell him )
or buy a GPD Win which is not as good as the Pyra and you cant upgrade it
if I knew for sure it would be ready for Christmas I would pre-order right now
oh the dilemma
and before you said it I am not buying both
money is an issue for some people like me
Really brah?

if I knew for sure it would be ready for Christmas I would pre-order right now
If you need to be sure then do not pre-order. You can never be really sure with any pre-ordered item.

Personally I highly doubt it will make it this year. We are near the end of October and production has not even started yet.
Keep in mind that it will need to be produced, assembled, tested and shipped before arriving at your doorstep.

Even if it would start right away, you are still at the end of the queue.

If you need to be sure then do not pre-order. You can never be really sure with any pre-ordered item.

Personally I highly doubt it will make it this year. We are near the end of October and production has not even started yet.
Keep in mind that it will need to be produced, assembled, tested and shipped before arriving at your doorstep.

Even if it would start right away, you are still at the end of the queue.

i figured that it would be really hard to be ready by Christmas. I'm hoping for next February so i have it before my spring semester at school since in start my Linux class then and can use it in there and show it off

Thanks for the update ED, a lot of colleagues had a cold recently so I guess it does come with the colder weather.
Problems like the two that are now fixes sound like tricky ones and need some deduction to pin-point the origin of the issue.
So well done for finding and fixing them.

That's what my parents did with the Pandora.
Where you one of the people waiting for the first-batch Pandora's, because waiting that long wouldn't be a fun gift idea.
Getting a Pandora/Pyra is great, an average kid probably doesn't know it but parents gifting Pandora's probably don't have average kids.

pre-order the Pyra & hope i get it in time for Christmas for my son (& myself don't tell him )
If it's christmas 2017 it will work. If not it sounds like ED will be selling a GPD-Win.

Where you one of the people waiting for the first-batch Pandora's, because waiting that long wouldn't be a fun gift idea.
Getting a Pandora/Pyra is great, an average kid probably doesn't know it but parents gifting Pandora's probably don't have average kids.
Yeah I was actually. But I had asked them for it.

good to know i was not the only one who had a nasty cold! ;) get well soon!
and 2 hardware short bugs cured, verry nice!

Back