Trade for a Pandora, GBAX reboot, CC units.

They just want to be IN on the process... they can believe anything really if you convey that message, but you stopped trying to convey any message after you received the funds.  I'm just telling it as I see it..... so WHY?  You're probably scared to give people bad news?  What is it?  They want to like you - give THEM a reason...

Well, it's not just me, there are several people involved, Michael does not want his firmware released until it's finished for example and until GC produce those boards nothing more can be done. The video requires the boards so once we have them things will move forward and more will explained.

Also. we have, as has been suggested, rejected certain companies we had been working with, this will also been explained in depth. Generally this has been one of the most complex project i've worked on, and makes for an interesting story. I find it difficult to criticise companies but it will have to be done... make of that what you will for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well.  That's a good explanation and I thank you for that.  I do realize that these things can take TIME - maybe next time it'd be wise to warn people ahead of time that a certain project will take a certain time to come to fruition... and THAT'S the rub I guess,,,sell them on the promise of a quickly released unit OR risk not getting backed.  I choose honesty.  100% of the time.

Any ETA on more pandoras being available? Would love to finally get my hands on one of these  :)

Any ETA on more pandoras being available? Would love to finally get my hands on one of these  :)

Do you have anything special in mind ? If not, dragonbox.de is the way to go
We're also currently going through the boxes with broken CC boards. We'll probably have quite a few Pandoras with faults (I.e. Wifi broken or USB broken) for little money soon as well.

Don't have any refurbs though, as I usually never get Pandoras returned.

Just wanted to say that the package arrived yesterday.

UPS found me even without the number of the house.

Everything was packaged very well.

Now I need some time to fix my touchscreen and case.

There also was delicious chocolate :)

mmm chocolate ... see my sig for another opportunity to get chocolate!  </spam>

I promised to send non-prize-winners in the recent Pandora coding compo some consolation prize,

but didn't do that yet.  That could be chocolate too!  mmm chocolate, how fine you are.

Not sure if the "chocolate connection" would mean this post is sufficiently on topic.

Your shop is almost out of stock already Craig, before the launch!  I guess that's good, in that you've sold stuff.   :)

Not only will the iCP2 happen, but a surprisingly quick follow up will too  :)
Pandora 2 ?

iCP3

sujet-photos-troll-face-img.jpg

Prices include taxes.

If my understanding is correct there should be no VAT on orders from non EU countries, did a quick test as a US customer and could see no sign that VAT was removed from the purchase price.

At the checkout there is a minor typo & some misinformation : 'Total price excuding taxes'

Not only will the iCP2 happen, but a surprisingly quick follow up will too :)
Pandora 2 ?
Well, he mentioned on the GBAX website that the MK-something would be used for a Pandora 2...

So maybe he makes a HDMI display, puts the stick in, attaches it to the iCP2 and calls it Pandora 2 :D

Not only will the iCP2 happen, but a surprisingly quick follow up will too :)
Pandora 2 ?
Well, he mentioned on the GBAX website that the MK-something would be used for a Pandora 2...

So maybe he makes a HDMI display, puts the stick in, attaches it to the iCP2 and calls it Pandora 2 :D
Jokes aside, I actually did think that was his plan when the ICP 2 was announced
It wasn't necessarily a joke, it certainly is a possibility and it certainly could work.

However, it's not what I would call a full new handheld... :)

Back