Trade for a Pandora, GBAX reboot, CC units.

custom fonts on CSS should us the following (example) code:

@font-face {
font-family: 'opendyslexic';
src: url('/fonts/opendyslexic.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
url('/fonts/opendyslexic.woff') format('woff'),
url('/fonts/opendyslexic.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('/fonts/opendyslexic.svg#opendyslexic') format('svg');
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;}

will work on nearly everything then.

I recommend having a steady field of top menu options either at the top or on the left, so we don't need to scroll all the way back up to see them.

I'm loving the content of the site, selling tech+chocolate is an awesome idea. And giving away free chocolate totally makes me want to buy things through you. Think I'll save up for one of those Mk808 thingies.

To be fair the whole design is bad. It looks like one of these scam pop up websites back from 1999.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had time to look at it using FF on Windows, site works as expected. I had it open on the iPhone before and i was ... "huh what's that" - cause it looks messed there. need a screenshot?

Just tried to order some stuff. After paypal checkout you are not taken back to the shopsite and there is no shipping address or anything to fill out.

How will you know where to send the stuff?

Is it supposed to be like that?

Is gbax a daughter of OpenPandora ltd. now, as this is the company the money seems to go to?

there is no shipping address or anything to fill out.
When you pay by PayPal, your full name and address is included with the PayPal email message to the seller.

When you pay by PayPal, your full name and address is included with the PayPal email message to the seller.
True, but my experience is that most people never update that or want the package shipped to their office, so asking for the shipping address might be a good idea.

Yes. I have my private address in the paypal account and I rather like to have it sent to my workplace.

Also there is no agbs you need to agree to and the buy now button is not existant, as you only click on paypal and there you go.

Edit: Also there doesn't seem to be an automated orderconfirmation or something.

Half of the neat stuff we got to know and love in the last decade seems to be missing when ordering here.

Edit2: I think when the order goes like this, people won't think this is trustworthy at all. There certainly are some quirks to work out.

Now let's see if the same day dispatch claim will work and for those shipping costs, I hope I'll get a tracking number asap.

Edit3: On further inspection: There doesn't seem to be any agbs and impressum on the website.

Is this even legal?

Legal or not depends on the country you are in and countries you want to sell to. So the answer would be: maybe.

As for agbs, there is no such freaking thing as agbs, Allgemeinegeschäftsbedingungens?

Sorry, I mean terms of service.

Edit: You can choose shipping to germany and other countries so it seens to be intended to ship to those countries.

True, but my experience is that most people never update that or want the package shipped to their office, so asking for the shipping address might be a good idea.
Maybe, but I also answered the question as stated. Wanting it shipped to a different address is a different question entirely! :p

And ED your post quote makes it look like I asked that question, not mcobit.

The package already seems to be sent according to paypal.

This seems to turn out well :)

As someone who does keep their PP address up to date, I find it really annoying to have to enter it again. Best to use the paypal address (at least as the billing address w/ checkbox to copy to shipping address) and give the buyer a chance to make corrections prior to confirming the order.

The overall layout / styling screams 'enthusiastic amateur' / 'Tech guy who can't be bothered to spend £250 on a web designer' to me, if that's the look you're going for then so be it.

Is the site supposed to be live? i.e. are people able to order stuff now?

If they are then you should have a look at clarifying whether prices include VAT or not.

If I go to buy a refurb CC Pandora on the GBAX ordering page it is stated that tax is not included, when I go to pay with Paypal no tax is added at that stage.

Now I got the shipment notification, but the number of my house is nowhere in the shippingaddress.

Hope they will find me :(

Now I got the shipment notification, but the number of my house is nowhere in the shippingaddress.

Hope they will find me :(
Do you have a Pandora now?

If not there is something I can do.

Last edited:
I have a Pandora of course.

Ordered some spareparts to repair it.

Unfortunately it looks really "used" by now ;)

Back