Tisk Tisk Craig

mrdremel said:
jonlad1 said:
I'm still waiting for spare nubs to become available, mine are shagged. To be fair, I knowingly bought a one nubber, although I wasnt told the one nubber was actually a zero nubber....

Everything else works great (touches wood :lol: )
You could just send it back as an RMA. I did that with my one-nubber that turned zero-nubber with purple haze due to a faulty lcd ribbon. Now it is a normal screen with two working nubs Pandora.

I could but I wouldnt want to wait 1-2 months which some people have been reporting for RMA turnaround.

I'm going away in a few weeks so will need it. Maybe I'll contact the lovely Jacqueline to see what she can rustle up for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
jonlad1 said:
mrdremel said:
jonlad1 said:
I'm still waiting for spare nubs to become available, mine are shagged. To be fair, I knowingly bought a one nubber, although I wasnt told the one nubber was actually a zero nubber....

Everything else works great (touches wood :lol: )
You could just send it back as an RMA. I did that with my one-nubber that turned zero-nubber with purple haze due to a faulty lcd ribbon. Now it is a normal screen with two working nubs Pandora.

I could but I wouldnt want to wait 1-2 months which some people have been reporting for RMA turnaround.

I'm going away in a few weeks so will need it. Maybe I'll contact the lovely Jacqueline to see what she can rustle up for me....
The turnaround time for mine was 18 days, including the time it took me to send it to them. So I was pretty happy about that.

You could give Jacquelyn an e-mail before RMA-ing it to ask about the current turnaround time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back