The 'Thank You' Thread

ben_monk

Still Fresh
For everyone who would like to say thanks to the OpenPandora team, so there's no more spam in other topics-

So, from me- THANKS SO MUCH!!! CONGRATS ON SHIPPING 2800!!! etc.

Just wanted to say thank you as well. Everything seems to have gone very smoothly so far.

I have never pre-ordered anything ever before, and I messed up my address while placing my order. I sent an email with the correct details and in no time I received a response telling me my order had been updated.

All is now well :D The customer service so far has been great, and the team must be flat out busy atm. I find that to be very reassuring. Thanks again and congratulations on the sales.

THANK YOU SO MUCH p&|a TEAM!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I too have never pre-ordered anything either. I absolutely cannot wait until I get my Pandora. Even though I'll likely have a bunch of college apps to turn in during the days following the day I get my Pandora, I won't care...err, scratch that. I'll care about my apps, but the Pandora will certainly be quite the distraction.

I've preordered a couple of video games before, but never anything like this. Thank you Pandora team for all the work you've put in to this project!

Ugh, I'm going to have college apps to finish up then too...

thanks a billion to the whole dev-team for your efforts, dedication and taking the risk to develop this hardware!!!

the only other thing i ever preordered was galactic civilizations.

Congrats and thank you. If Pandora lives up to expectations (and I have faith that it will), you guys will be heroes...at least to a small subset of humanity...but heroes non the less. No one else was going to take the risk involved in making this seemingly perfect device. I hope you guys make a fortune. You rock!

Thanks guys, I pre-ordered my Pandora yesterday and can't wait for the end of November to arrive :)

Hope it all goes well and you don't encounter any hiccups.

Clare.

I've been waiting for this type of handheld since I first read about the GP32 way back in the day. It has the right power and battery life to do everything I need. Full speed FF7/FF8 web browsing and great for movies.

Craig, you got this thing exactly right. Thanks for the vision dude. And do the entire team you've done a great with the execution and If i EVER meet ANY of you, i'll gladly buy you a beer.

thank you for letting me pay you for your product?

thank you, heinz, for letting me buy your ketchup.

thank you, subway, for letting me buy your sandwhiches.

PoisonedV said:
thank you for letting me pay you for your product?

thank you, heinz, for letting me buy your ketchup.

thank you, subway, for letting me buy your sandwhiches.
More like, thank you, subway, for creating the bacon omlette with onion on rye ( :wacko: ) that no other sandwich maker has had the initiative to make before.
Thank you, heintz, for adding to your lineup the vegetarian chili sauce with mustard and wine that no one else would sell because it upset their business model and they couldn't find at least ten million people that wanted it.
:D

hey, i pre ordered my pandora like the rest of you. the pandora is my dream handheld too. that said, some of the posts in this and certainly the other one were quite a bit over the top. you have to remember that the duty of the producer is to give the consumer what they want. (although you cant say that most producers are doing this)

^ LOL.

And to those of you who are complaining about people saying thanks, maybe a thankyou for being "allowed" to purchase their product is a bit much, but there is nothing wrong with showing some gratitude for all the time and hard work the pandora team put in so that everything runs smoothly. Not to mention putting their cash on the line so this device can be manufactured.

I mean, if they didn't give a shit about their customers and the community, there wouldn't be a temporary forum for you to bitch in while they fix the other one would there?

Back