A Big Thank You To The Whole Gp2X.com Community~

DaMummy said:
ya thats what i had in mind, though i need the EU one, one for bosnia/croatia/serbia to be exact, which is the same as the german one, and she charged me 13 euro, so i take it she charged for a whole nother psu usit but with EU end cable.....correct?
I don't know what it's like over there, but here in Canada, I can get a wide range of adapters (just pin converters) for $1 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
DaMummy said:
ya thats what i had in mind, though i need the EU one, one for bosnia/croatia/serbia to be exact, which is the same as the german one, and she charged me 13 euro, so i take it she charged for a whole nother psu usit but with EU end cable.....correct?
I don't know what it's like over there, but here in Canada, I can get a wide range of adapters (just pin converters) for $1 each.
Same here, mate.

EDIT: And in some stores they're half that price. :)

ya ive got quite a few of those adapters but i dont want to use them for pandora, looks to cheap for me, so since i plan on moving back to europe, i want the official thing, and im pretty sure i dont have a EU figure 8 plug

DaMummy said:
ya ive got quite a few of those adapters but i dont want to use them for pandora, looks to cheap for me, so since i plan on moving back to europe, i want the official thing, and im pretty sure i dont have a EU figure 8 plug

The adapters are fine, they just change the plug head (not voltage convertors) - but if you have any figure 8 cable you could just cut the US plug off and attach a Euro one from a hardware store when you get there ;)

Back