The Real Business Case For Openpandora

darkborn said:
WizardStan said:
darkborn said:
How about this:
Let suppose that His Majesty decide to get half shipment from UPS, and half from e. g. DHL.
If half stucked because of... volcano, maybe second part finds your way to destination.
I really can't get it what's wrong with it?
You can't split a single item into multiple shipments though. One mould. Just one. Not two, exactly one. If we were talking about the LCDs, or resistors, or any of the other off-the-shelf components, yes, you can. Multiple parts can be sourced from multiple locations.
darkborn said:
MOULD is expensive part, production is not.
darkborn said:
BUY (production of) MOULD (this is what you have to do anyway).
darkborn said:
Nope. 1 mould, but few contracts.
darkborn said:
In contract should be something like: "If you don't finish mould in 8 months (without reasonable argument), let all you done to other producer and pay extra fee". (...) BUT THIS IS PAST. Can we do something now to help this process?
darkborn said:
IT IS POINTLESS. I'll try for last time: (...) I never said that it should be done 2 or more moulds... but even that could be better then situation that we have now.
darkborn said:
This is not about mould, it is about (faulty) contract/insurance of business.
darkborn said:
"Plan B" is all I wanted to say. And not for now, for the future decisions.
You aren't making sense though. You are saying that they should have a second factory. But this second factory is not supposed to make moulds. So what exactly do they have this second factory for if this second factory literally cannot do anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
You aren't making sense though. You are saying that they should have a second factory. But this second factory is not supposed to make moulds. So what exactly do they have this second factory for if this second factory literally cannot do anything?

quite easy, they give you some random delay anouncements...

One mould to rule them all,
One mould to find them,
One mould to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.
Xiānshēng Sauron

Elwing said:
WizardStan said:

quite easy, they give you some random delay anouncements...

In some ways, that would actually make them considerably more productive than the existing plastics factory. I mean - they would literally be doing all that they could do for OpenPandora ...

Back