The Random Thoughts Thread

Never ending Story Zelda - YES!

RT: Why is it that whenever I have a technical problem none of the answers on the internet ever solve it?

First of all it's going to replace the electrical tape that's holding my iphone cable together! Then I'm probably going to go hog wild on just about everything I own. I don't have the ideas yet, but I know that I'm going to

It works well on cables, for the record. Fixed my headphone cable with it today. :D Just waiting for it to set, now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If a kid ever asks you how Santa Claus can live forever, I think a good answer is that he drinks blood." - Jack Handey

I hate satellite internet. I know I've said it before, but it really sucks. $180 a month for crap internet is a total fucking rip. I'd pay $220 for a decent connection, but no they want $300 for lousy 1.5MB/s T1 the greedy weasels.

Random Thoughti dont know how i would go through brutal summers without my Vornado's

Me too, can't wait to laugh at something like the playstation move again :p no offence, but it was damn funny.

Or, the Sony PlayStation Four will retail for: NINE hundred and ninety nine yoo-ess dollars; release titles include Giant Enemy Crab II and Lidge Lacer: Liiidge Lacer!

i am going to hell

Random thought: September is when the SONY S2 tablet is to arrive in Australia...Can't wait!

ayFwc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back