General Discussion and Random Stories Thread

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Though I'd create a catch all thread for just general discussion/stories on anything .   

I'll get the ball rolling,

The other day I did an online IQ test, after spending 15-20 minutes answering questions, it asked me for $12 to show me my IQ score. I realized there was no need, I was clearly an idiot :)

It reminded me of something in my past though.  When I was in year 11 or 12, The school got us to do an IQ test. When I was about 1/2 way through, my friend got up , handed his test in and walked out.  I thought at the time he had just randomly answered questions and handed it in.  He was kind of impatient like that.   I remember during the test having to think about each question which were like pattern sequences and number sequences etc - they got hard. At that point I remember looking at my friend and he was just answering the questions in no time, like he was just putting any answer down.

Anyway, the results came back, I remember I got a decent score. Then the teacher got to my friend, I fully expected a laugh.  He scored in the 150's. The guy was a genius

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moz
Never understood why people create a "catch all thread" thus working against one of the main principles of a board/forum system: have dedicated threads for specific topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back