The Random Thoughts Thread

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
Never ending Story Zelda - YES!

RT: Why is it that whenever I have a technical problem none of the answers on the internet ever solve it?

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
First of all it's going to replace the electrical tape that's holding my iphone cable together! Then I'm probably going to go hog wild on just about everything I own. I don't have the ideas yet, but I know that I'm going to

Prometheus

It works well on cables, for the record. Fixed my headphone cable with it today. :D Just waiting for it to set, now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidBowman

"If a kid ever asks you how Santa Claus can live forever, I think a good answer is that he drinks blood." - Jack Handey

XxionxX

Website
www.mcdonaldranch.org
I hate satellite internet. I know I've said it before, but it really sucks. $180 a month for crap internet is a total fucking rip. I'd pay $220 for a decent connection, but no they want $300 for lousy 1.5MB/s T1 the greedy weasels.

DaMummy

Soldier Paste
Random Thoughti dont know how i would go through brutal summers without my Vornado's

AquaAnalogue

Me too, can't wait to laugh at something like the playstation move again :p no offence, but it was damn funny.

Or, the Sony PlayStation Four will retail for: NINE hundred and ninety nine yoo-ess dollars; release titles include Giant Enemy Crab II and Lidge Lacer: Liiidge Lacer!

i am going to hell

Nintendo

3DS
Random thought: September is when the SONY S2 tablet is to arrive in Australia...Can't wait!

ayFwc.png

Last edited by a moderator: