The Random Thoughts Thread

cinaed666

I had a thread like this on another forum, and people posted very frequently in it.. I haven't seen a thread like this so I figure I'd start one.

Just post whatever is on your mind :D I guess this could also be used to post some questions that don't really deserve a seperate thread..

I wonder if the headphone jack of the pandora being on the front will hinder listening to music with it in my pocket...

Prometheus

I wonder if the headphone jack of the pandora being on the front will hinder listening to music with it in my pocket...
Use a right-angle headphone adapter if your headphones have a straight plug. Trust me on that one.

(I'm now having to buy some Sugru to add extra strain-relief to mine, because I didn't do this and the cable covering eventually popped out of the existing strain-relief - no damage to the wires inside, thankfully!)

cinaed666

Oh, question;

Has anyone tried The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall on Dosbox on the Pandora?

MarioPandio

I was hoping wires wouldn't be needed for audio but despite good BT playback via Exaile to speakers, Pandora just wont pair with BT headphones and currently only a few players support BT anyway. One day...

alerino

random thought: i just bought a second pandora (while my first one is flying to england, to get lcd repaired). I will probably give it to my nephew (10-year-old boy) when it gets back, whom i already gave my gp2x. He's very much like me, a techie boy.

Question: what would you do to make pandora "kid-friendly"?

cinaed666

random thought: i just bought a second pandora (while my first one is flying to england, to get lcd repaired). I will probably give it to my nephew (10-year-old boy) when it gets back, whom i already gave my gp2x. He's very much like me, a techie boy.

Question: what would you do to make pandora "kid-friendly"?
Probably make sure most of the game's icons are there, maybe make some stuff read-only...

Cameleon

Website
Visit site
Random thought: I'm constantly constipated even though I get enough fiber (greens, etc) in me.

try eating some bad meat or old milk, should run right through you. Or you could try a good hot curry, like a Phall. Now that would run right through you!

cinaed666

Random Thought: I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots. (Not on this forum, you guys rock, I mean IRL.)

Cameleon

Website
Visit site
Random Thought: I want to start work on a Zelda style game I designed based on The Neverending Story. Although I'd need a team of about 20 and several thousand Pounds to do so. I suppose that'll be put on the 'TODO' list

cinaed666

Random Thought: I'm performing on stage for the first time this Sunday, I'm quite nervous! (I play guitar in a band, only been playing on and off since November)

AquaAnalogue

Random thought: I wish the morons in charge of maintenance at my apartment complex at the Institute would clean the washers every now and again so that my supposedly clean clothes would not smell like rancid monkey arsehole.

Prometheus

Random thought: I wish that I had not been exposed to the notion of someone's clothes smelling like rancid monkey arsehole.

Eridger

Random thought: Man, I wish I could have another writing idea soon. I miss writing stories.