The Rabbit Joint

Username said:
Need new earbud headphones. Do these look good? Got good ratings and is in the right price range.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=mp_s_a_1/188-9611392-2925251?qid=1248520021&a=B000WOIG8C&sr=8-1

If you can stretch your budget a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
nickspoon said:
I have Sennheiser CX300s, and they're excellent.

x4 Bought some of ebay about 2 months ago for 7 pound delivered, best earphones I have ever owned. Have had some that cost around 30 quid and they produce about the same quality.

Just got back from a shitty "vacation", and I just found out that my TF2 Mods won't work anymore. Also, those headphones look great gonna get a pair.

Username said:
Just got back from a shitty "vacation", and I just found out that my TF2 Mods won't work anymore. Also, those headphones look great gonna get a pair.

Why was you vacation shitty?

tim0391 said:
Username said:

Maybe because it wasn't "vacation".

Like me, I've been internetless for over a week, I hate it when that happens... <_<

gp2.eXe said:
tim0391 said:
Username said:

Like me, I've been internetless for over a week, I hate it when that happens... <_<
Dang, that's where you went! Missed ya!

(naw)mcx said:
gp2.eXe said:
tim0391 said:
Username said:

Dang, that's where you went! Missed ya!
Yeah, I missed me too. ;)

Javacat said:
NEED THE BLONDE IN HANDOS SPAM!
dziewczyna-z-kartka.jpg
Is that you, Hando?

edit: i just noticed the pink shorts aaaaaaaaa

Speaking of Hando, am I the only one that can't find his profile in the members section anymore? I found it another way but I don't remember how :p , but I'm certain it's not on the members list.

Edit: Now I remember... I clicked on his name in the Blogs section...

Back