The Rabbit Joint

(naw)mcx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
hey naw, just because you post news on oX doesnt mean you should list it as your website on certain social networking sites :)
Aha, I knew Nova adding me was a trap!
(Kristopher Polak, I assume?)
Hey, look, I use gp32x, that must mean that it's my website!

Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx said:
hey naw, just because you post news on oX doesnt mean you should list it as your website on certain social networking sites :)
Aha, I knew Nova adding me was a trap!
(Kristopher Polak, I assume?)
Hey, look, I use gp32x, that must mean that it's my website!
Whoa, looks like you're trying to start an argument. Again.

I'll take it off if it offends YOU. Jesus, would you rather openXile had no backlinks, is that your style?

What's with your avatar it looks like two dicks from the perspective of a telescope.
Edit: it's not your website (I don't see you with a vespa).

"backlinks"? "backlinks" my thick, circumsized cock. I'm sure none of your 28 facebook friends are utilizing that link to discover a new, great open source handheld site.

what other excuses can you muster?

"backlinks"? "backlinks" my thick, circumsized cock. I'm sure none of your 28 facebook friends are utilizing that link to discover a new, great open source handheld site.

what other excuses can you muster?
Why should I have to make excuses, if none of them are going to use the link, what difference is having that link there going to do?

Aha, you love to make arguments. All you had to say is "could you take the link off your facebook"

But no. You have to shake your rattle and wave yer' dick around.

Mind cutting down your interests some? I don't think it's meant for listing every single website you are currently signed up for.

Back