The Rabbit Joint

lubidog said:
I'm about to eat yellow, yes yellow tomatoes! They are so sweet!

And those beef toms, on a sandwich just cut across with really good mayonnaise, or balsamic cream....

I... I've just cum!
:lol:

I'm looking into ordering a rare variety. They're so rare that stores dont carry them, and I've only found 2 places online that sell the plant and not just seeds.

They are....black cherry tomatoes!! Cherry tomato sized, yet they are mahogany/black in color! :eek: I've read that they can be so sweet that they taste similar to grapes B)

Last edited by a moderator:
wolly wotsit said:
I still don't follow, are the different types used by different ISPs?
Nearly all ISPs use IPv4 addresses, but essentially they're running out, so there is pressure on using IPv6, because then you can have an IP address for each individual device you own, removing the need for NAT.

I took my towel into school today for towel day, and surprisingly, I wasn't asked about it by teachers, even though I had it over my shoulder. My Physics teacher looked like he was about to say something, but then decided against it.

nickspoon said:
I took my towel into school today for towel day, and surprisingly, I wasn't asked about it by teachers, even though I had it over my shoulder. My Physics teacher looked like he was about to say something, but then decided against it.
That made me grin out loud :p

daclassicgamingmaster said:
lubidog said:
I'm about to eat yellow, yes yellow tomatoes! They are so sweet!

And those beef toms, on a sandwich just cut across with really good mayonnaise, or balsamic cream....

I... I've just cum!
:lol:

I'm looking into ordering a rare variety. They're so rare that stores dont carry them, and I've only found 2 places online that sell the plant and not just seeds.

They are....black cherry tomatoes!! Cherry tomato sized, yet they are mahogany/black in color! :eek: I've read that they can be so sweet that they taste similar to grapes B)

I had these last year! And they were amazing! I remember my parents were munching them. They were black and inside dark green!

Tomatoes! Love 'em!

planters_cu_rev.jpg

recently im enjoying chocolate covered almonds much more than usual haha

Meh, I just wanted an excuse to use my newly-discovered, handy-dandy ALT-Codes reference chart :p

Shifty said:
I swear I just saw a post about The Aquabats somewhere. Was it in here or in that Happy Birthday Thread?
Yes, I said a couple pages back that they were playing in London and that I nabbed myself a ticket.

wolly wotsit said:
Shifty said:
I swear I just saw a post about The Aquabats somewhere. Was it in here or in that Happy Birthday Thread?
Yes, I said a couple pages back that they were playing in London and that I nabbed myself a ticket.

such a fun band, their show is amazing.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I would just like to take this moment to congratulate myself for allowing my post count to drop into single digits!!!!
Woooo! Yay me!

You'll never beat me now ;)

Edit: My posts per day round to 6 and yours to 10 :D Maybe you will beat me.

sam fisher said:
I saw Pirates 3 yesterday, it wasn't all that bad but it wasn't the greatest either. I'm not sure I agreed with the ending.
i thought the ending was ok they left enough room to make another one. overall its worth seeing if you have seen them all.

I'm back!

Though my member title still reads "banned", which is a little odd.

Back