The Rabbit Joint

did you buy the gp2x on ebay or are you just planning on selling it there? If you bought it on ebay then id be really surprised because they are bid on pretty constantly... was it buy it now?

Jackd said:
did you buy the gp2x on ebay or are you just planning on selling it there? If you bought it on ebay then id be really surprised because they are bid on pretty constantly... was it buy it now?
From a kid who I sold it to last year. I knew he was inept, but my asshole side just wanted the commission. Now he's selling it, (and desperate), so I'm getting the lot for 65 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
After so many people calling turnip a twat, I thought to myself: "Hmm... maybe they've got a reason for that". I had a look at that first whiney-overclock thread that he made and have to admit: Yes, he is an idiot par excellence. Sorry if I offended anyone by defending that moron lol.

xnopasaranx said:
After so many people calling turnip a twat, I thought to myself: "Hmm... maybe they've got a reason for that". I had a look at that first whiney-overclock thread that he made and have to admit: Yes, he is an idiot par excellence. Sorry if I offended anyone by defending that moron lol.
It's ok, I forgive you :)

Jackd, your PM inbox is full, so hello and thanks for the package-came today and all is good!

Can you point me in the direction as to where the software is for the supercard?

Cheers

Lub

Jackd, your PM inbox is full, so hello and thanks for the package-came today and all is good!

Can you point me in the direction as to where the software is for the supercard?

Cheers

Lub

I cut off all the affected leaves on my tomato plant last night, and so far I see no more yellowing. I don't know what the fu‭ck happened here, but I'm 90% sure I have early blight which doesn't just randomly go away.

Anyways I just ordered Greencure® because organic non-chemical is ftw

Non organic chemicals just mean that the catalysts aren't biological molecules, it means they have a less narrow temperature and Ph limit but often aren't as efficient or substrate specific.

lubidog said:

Cheers

Lub

Cheers

Lub
I saved it onto the mini SD but i'm not sure if it will work because i just copied and pasted it from program files instead of putting the installer on (couldn't find it) so some of the things it might have to tweak on your computer might not happen by just dragging the already installed onto your computer. Just in case it wouldn't set up right you should just download it off of the super card website like nova said and delete it from the mini sd.

sam fisher said:
Non organic chemicals just mean that the catalysts aren't biological molecules, it means they have a less narrow temperature and Ph limit but often aren't as efficient or substrate specific.
Look. I study botany. Technically that makes me a botanist. Now please shut the [****] up you fucking arse because if I ever find you on the street i will beat the living shit into you!!!

Also note that this isnt just organic, it's natural. Its active ingredient is potassium bicarbonate, which I'd rather end up consuming than aluminium zirconium fetrulitrate brutalitate chemiclate, lol

sam fisher said:
1-Chloro-2-Methylbutane is no worse than potassium bicarbonate.
I'd prefer to not put Methylbutane on food I'm about to ingest. But, if you need to be correct to feel good about youself, here you go: You are right. I am wrong. Methylbutane is no worse than Potassium Bicarbonate. I hold my head in shame and bow to you, the all-knowing Sam Fisher.

lubidog said:
Come on Liverpool!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oops... :huh:

EDIT:

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Look. I study botany. Technically that makes me a botanist. Now please shut the [****] up you fucking arse because if I ever find you on the street i will beat the living shit into you!!!
Holy crap, that's great!

I demand this smiley for out board:
pirate2.gif

Back