The Rabbit Joint

sam fisher said:
Your exams aren't over yet! Are they?
Yeah, I had them all last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my final exam on Thursday morning. I desperately need to do more revision for the exam, but I need to go into work all day tomorrow. I'm screwed :eek:

after this week off i have got 11 gcse's and then ive got a 10 week break :), strangly im not to worried about the exams i dont know if that is a bad thing tho :lol:

lubidog said:
How were they? All good?
*tumbleweed* :p

Also, please explain what revising for an exam means. Is that a way of saying reviewing notes (aka studying)? :unsure:

also also, tomato plant update:

In total about 7 fruits have popped up over the span of 2 plants. 3-4 are now about the size of ping pong balls :wub:

I haven't made any notes whilst being at uni and also happened to fall asleep in this particular lecture quite often, so for me it means going through all of the lecture slides and learning everything :p

Having said that I'm finding that as I read the slides I realise I know the stuff, so I must have been taking everything in subconsciously (or something) :blink:

TWO MORE DAYS AND I'LL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tim0391 said:
it means like going over your notes and preparing your self for the exam
you mean going over revision guides ;)

Why go over your own not neccasarily correct and concise notes when for a small price you can have a concise and 100% correct book of all the information that is in the exam syllabus?

sam fisher said:
tim0391 said:

Why go over your own not neccasarily correct and concise notes when for a small price you can have a concise and 100% correct book of all the information that is in the exam syllabus?

thats true :p

sam fisher said:
tim0391 said:

We got issued with official exam board guides at the beginning of the year for physics and chemistry free of charge :D.

So yesterday, I take my dog out to shit, and I happen to glance up at a pillar that "supports" my house and also leans against the side of my dining room. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this twiggy type thing that can only be one thing: a nest.

So I grab my handy ladder, and take a look inside- 5 eggs! Quite small, about the size of one thumbnail and a half each. As much as I didnt want to touch it, I had to, because I'm not prepared to have my porch all shitted and pissed up ;)

So I took it down, took pics, and put it in a random tree. Surely the eggs will never hatch now, but there was nothing I could do. Meh, you never know.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
So yesterday, I take my dog out to shit, and I happen to glance up at a pillar that "supports" my house and also leans against the side of my dining room. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this twiggy type thing that can only be one thing: a nest.

So I grab my handy ladder, and take a look inside- 5 eggs! Quite small, about the size of one thumbnail and a half each. As much as I didnt want to touch it, I had to, because I'm not prepared to have my porch all shitted and pissed up ;)

So I took it down, took pics, and put it in a random tree. Surely the eggs will never hatch now, but there was nothing I could do. Meh, you never know.

You fucking BASTARD! How dare you take the eggs away!

You should have been honoured that a bird would come and have nested with you, this has happened to me several times with martins, sure they made a mess but how wonderful to be able to see this!

Really, people that do what you have done are the scum of this earth! You deserve to be knocked down by a juggernaut! I despise what you just wrote!
Foock you!!!!!! Twat!

lubidog said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:

You fucking BASTARD! How dare you take the eggs away!

You should have been honoured that a bird would come and have nested with you, this has happened to me several times with martins, sure they made a mess but how wonderful to be able to see this!

Really, people that do what you have done are the scum of this earth! You deserve to be knocked down by a juggernaut! I despise what you just wrote!
Foock you!!!!!! Twat!

Forgot to take your medication today?

I had PIGEONS on my terrace in QUEENS, NY. They shit EVERYWHERE and made the area unsanitary. I couldn't go out on my own land because of it. Furthermore, the noise was unbearable. The baby wouldnt fly away, so the parents left it alone. It remained there until we had it removed and chicken wire was put up.

Maybe you need to come to new york and have a taste of these wonderful pigeons. Not everything is martins and blue jays, retard. NYC pigeons are some of the most disgusting things on the planet. They carry a plethora of disease with them and the acid from their SHIT will destroy your home. They've turned me off to the wonders of "nature", thanks very much.

These were fucking sparrow eggs anyway. It's not like I moved some fucking endangered species and hurt the planet. They're EVERYWHERE. I can fucking hear them in the tree 20 feet away from me as I type. I didn't move babies. They wont hatch now. Boo-hoo, cry me a river. I said I didnt want to move it, but I dont want my house destroyed.

You should really lessen your use of the term "twat", by the way. You're way too generous in calling people one.

Listen, twat...sorry-Retard!!!

I have lived all over the fucking place! What makes you so sure that you have more right to life than a nest of sparrows?

F*uck off and die, retard twat face! People who do what you do are the lowest! You took pictures???? You are boasting about what you did?

I just hate it that people think this is okay to do! Moving a nest, that living things have built and put effort in, destroying eggs that a living entity has given birth to just because of a little mess!

And listen, sparrows don't make much mess. They are not like pigeons or swallows. And they are dying out in europe. Conservationists are worried about the decline of them!

And New York is full of twats like you. I have been there and there were masses of you walking around all over the place!I could hear them if I opened my window. Should you not have been born because of the mess you make all over the place!

I think in this case the word twat was acceptable. You clearly are an arrogant twat!

Back