The Rabbit Joint

Fishbong said:
I demand this smiley for out board:
pirate2.gif
Seconded.

Last edited by a moderator:
IPv4 IPs look like this: 207.142.131.235

IPv6 IPs look like this: 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7334

The difference is that there are 4.6 billion possible IPv4 IPs (not enough for one per person), but with IPv6, each individual on the planet could own 5×10^28 IPs.

I don't really get that either... are different ISPs using different standarts? IPv6 kinda sucks though, doesn't it? Makes that whole anonymous internet thing kinda redundant.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
First tomato of the season has been exposed! It's like a little green pearl :wub:
When it's ripened, I'm feeling some caprese salad :ph34r:

Now, his is great! I demand pictures!

Is there anything (apart from the obvious) better than fresh tomatoes?

Not a lot is better then fresh tomatoes.

BTW: Tomorrow is the world-wide towel day. It's the day of Douglas Adams death. So don't panic and wear your towel at all times as it might save your life in case of intergalactic catastrophes.

xnopasaranx said:
Not a lot is better then fresh tomatoes.

BTW: Tomorrow is the world-wide towel day. It's the day of Douglas Adams death. So don't panic and wear your towel at all times as it might save your life in case of intergalactic catastrophes.
*gets towel*

lubidog said:
First tomato of the season has been exposed! It's like a little green pearl :wub:
When it's ripened, I'm feeling some caprese salad :ph34r:

Now, his is great! I demand pictures!

Is there anything (apart from the obvious) better than fresh tomatoes?

I'm like a little tomato whore. I have an early girl that has exposed 3 (yes, three!) today, an average queen beefsteak (the pinkish large ones) that's yet to expose anything (although I reckon tomorrow that bloody flower will expose one), one cherry tomato plant with none exposed yet, one small Mr. Stripey (couldnt resist after seeing the design lol), and today I grabbed a yellow pear plant. :D

I will post pics tomorrow of the early girl's fruit. At this point they're a little bigger than a pearl!

edit: and yes, few things are better than a fresh tomato :wub:. I can already taste it with balsalmic! JOY!

[/gay]

sam fisher said:
This sounds worryingly like ou are talking about breasts :rolleyes:
Me too!!!!

My thoughts:
early girl :lol:
average queen beefsteak (the pinkish large ones) B)
small Mr. Stripey :blink:
a yellow pear -_-
I will post pics tomorrow of the early girl's fruit. At this point they're a little bigger than a pearl! :ph34r:

Javacat said:
sam fisher said:
This sounds worryingly like ou are talking about breasts :rolleyes:
Me too!!!!

My thoughts:
early girl :lol:
average queen beefsteak (the pinkish large ones) B)
small Mr. Stripey :blink:
a yellow pear -_-
I will post pics tomorrow of the early girl's fruit. At this point they're a little bigger than a pearl! :ph34r:

:eek:

I'm about to eat yellow, yes yellow tomatoes! They are so sweet!

And those beef toms, on a sandwich just cut across with really good mayonnaise, or balsamic cream....

I... I've just cum!

Back