The Rabbit Joint

You know, a wise man once said;

"Curse words are the crutches for speech cripples"

... plus it's getting old. Time for a change! :p

And Fecal Frenzy is obviously that much better...

:p

daclassicgamingmaster said:
getting old.....after a day?? :p
It was old after Nickspoon revealed his secret ;)

... they locked down New Brunswick HS today, not too far from where I used to live. Some dick-for-brains called in and left a voice mail stating he was going to shoot the place up.

Come on 2010! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
getting old.....after a day?? :p
It was old after Nickspoon revealed his secret ;)

... they locked down New Brunswick HS today, not too far from where I used to live. Some dick-for-brains called in and left a voice mail stating he was going to shoot the place up.

Come on 2010! :angry:

Well it's been my motto......we fail as a human race ;)

sensible GP32 said:
its official new katamari for the ps3/360 is prolly coming out for the DS/Wii later..... apprently from what i have been able to dig out, the new game is 50% complete and apprently levels will be much bigger!
For DS, too? No bullshit this time? That would be awesome.

Last time there was word about katamari DS it turned out to be a false rumour.

sam fisher said:
Why scared of slot loading disc drives?

Hanz™ said:
Good luck with getting the disc out if it gets stuck. :p
:p

I'm worried that the discs are going to get damaged, jammed or ripped apart inside the drive when I put the disc in, and the grinding noise it makes is somewhat disconcerting.

It's built into my Mac :p There's also one in the car stereo.

I've always been scared of them and as such have avoided buying slot loading stereos (as well as ones with multi-tray CD changers). Unfortunatly they seem to be coming a lot more common. Guess I'll have to move with the times.

Stupid, scary, newfangled gizmos..

I became a vampire in Oblivion ... it's more of a nuisance than a debilitating affliction so far.

nobody busts my homie knut's balls... otherwise they gonna get whacked by my crew. just to make sure noone here jumps out of line ^^

Also: Theologists suspect that the man threatening knut might be possessed by the devil. Other sources have said, there is proof that it was jack thompson, who believes that this might teach murderous videogaming children a lesson.

sensible GP32 said:
meh i hated being a vampire.... its bloody rubbish.

rimshotoy4.gif

Back