The Rabbit Joint

So one of my friends is selling a second hand Black DS lite with Mario Kart, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Sonic Rush and Super Mario Brothers for £100. Is it worth it? The DS has it's box n stuff still.

I'd probably get an R4DS at some point if I did buy the DS.

Javacat said:
So one of my friends is selling a second hand Black DS lite with Mario Kart, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Sonic Rush and Super Mario Brothers for £100. Is it worth it? The DS has it's box n stuff still.

sam fisher said:
sounds good, play me at MK bitch!
Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat said:
Javacat said:

sam fisher said:
sounds good, play me at MK bitch!
Anyone else?

I'll play.

xnopasaranx said:
Everybody is flaming away like crazy... and then there is this thread where a lot of devs are offloading their frustration about the scene and the gp32x community. What the hell is happening with us?

Interesting read. Vaustein is a childish twat.

Draken said:
xnopasaranx said:
Everybody is flaming away like crazy... and then there is this thread where a lot of devs are offloading their frustration about the scene and the gp32x community. What the hell is happening with us?

Interesting read. Vaustein is a childish twat.

I concur my good chum.

I was really really pissed in that thread. I have settled that now with vaustein, no hard feelings. Soooo... let's not talk about it anymore, let's instead change something. I guess a few of us just needed to vent a little.

This whole Madeleine case is really pissing me off. The family have conned a bunch of footballers and politicians into running around with home made yellow ribbons on. The Portuguese refuse to provide information about apparent suspects due to laws designed to protect people that may be wrongly accused. They get a suspect, which they announce and the British media destroys the suspects and his family's life. The police release them and get another suspect. The media find out again and are at work destroying this guys life now. It's like she's the only child to ever go missing on holiday.

Guess there's nothing actually going on for the media to brainwash about.

I heard they left the kids alone in the hotel room. If so, they deserve to lose her ...

If not, then I'm sorry. :unsure:

The girl vanished after her parents left her, and her brother and sister, both aged 2, alone while they went to a nearby restaurant within their hotel complex

Stupid fuckers. They deserve the pain and suffering .. my only hope is that the little girl is ok. Asshole "parents" :angry:

My sentiments exactly. I told Nova how I felt the other day. How can you leave a 4 year old child alone in a hotel? In a foreign country even!

My rage grew when I learned that she was left with 2 TWO YEAR OLDS AS WELL :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WTF??? Assholes. I do hope they find her and all is well so that child services (or the British equivalent) and come and take away all their kids. The US may suck in almost every way, but at least we have some quick ass child services :p

Well, apparently this is a cultural difference ... a few years ago, a couple from Sweden I believe, were having dinner in a restaurant in N.Y.C. and left their baby outside in a stroller .. some passers-by or patrons of the restaurant notified the police about an 'abandoned baby'. The mother was arrested for child endangerment, etc ... but here's the punchline:

She sued for unlawful arrest, and won a $60k+ settlement from the court.

God Bless America, eh? :rolleyes:

TelcoLou said:
Well, apparently this is a cultural difference ... a few years ago, a couple from Sweden I believe, were having dinner in a restaurant in N.Y.C. and left their baby outside in a stroller .. some passers-by or patrons of the restaurant notified the police about an 'abandoned baby'. The mother was arrested for child endangerment, etc ... but here's the punchline:

She sued for unlawful arrest, and won a $60k+ settlement from the court.

God Bless America, eh? :rolleyes:
that is incredible :lol:

and i feel the same way about the madeline case but i dernt say anything about it :huh:

Anyone saw this Japanese politician, Toyama Koichi?
Awesome clip, especially nearing the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgZYkTYUaQ

"This is an officical campaign broadcast. Every candidate in Japan is given the right to have their speech aired under equal conditions, according to Japanese law. Broadcasting companies are not allowed to edit them, and thus not responsible for the content of speech."

Back