The Rabbit Joint

Some colleges and universities call themselves schools. I went there when I was 20.

And sam is just damn sexy!

I guess so, but mine calls itself a college, which is because it is such. Therefore, that makes me a college student, no?

Man, I'm beginning to sound like peter too!

FFS!!!

lubidog said:
Some colleges and universities call themselves schools. I went there when I was 20.

And sam is just damn sexy!
I'm assuming you've never seen a picture of me...I hope. I'm always having this problem with strange blokes on the internet, i'm just too damn sexy! I assume you know i'm a bloke...

Nova said:
I guess so, but mine calls itself a college, which is because it is such. Therefore, that makes me a college student, no?
Man, I'm beginning to sound like peter too!

FFS!!!

Also Also!!! FFS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done finished all my exams, first year ain't so tough, now over to summer school :p

Javacat said:
I'm suffering burnout and I've got an exam first thing monday morning!!!
You don't want to hear my suggestion ... :p

TradaPIB said:
Silly Americans having their school year and real year all out of sync.
It's not just Americans. The school year ending in June or July and beginning in September is a holdover from when the countries in the northern hemisphere were mostly rural and the children were needed to help on the farms during the summer. I know, it must sound crazy to people in the southern hemisphere that we on the northern half of the Earth have summer in the middle of the year, but that's one of the quirks of our planet being tilted.

Hey sensi, didn't you say DCGM wouldn't be able to make it without posting for 5 days? Looks like he proved you wrong, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX-s50PsRlg

Just whatch it. I want the view count to climb.

Instead of doing revision for my exam I made a spreadsheet that works out what mark I need to get in the exam to get whatever mark I want in the module overall :D In order to pass the module tomorrow I need to get less than a pass on the exam and if I get slightly above a pass in the exam I'll get a 2:2 :D

Back