The Rabbit Joint

Goity said:
sensible GP32 said:
NO i never said anything about DCGM. I said when loubear posted it brought out the worst in him :)

bless.
sensible GP32 said:
i wonder how long you wont post for i give it 5 days.......

one point for you :)

i bet he does not post for another 2 years.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat said:

Instead of doing revision for my exam I made a spreadsheet that works out what mark I need to get in the exam to get whatever mark I want in the module overall :D In order to pass the module tomorrow I need to get less than a pass on the exam and if I get slightly above a pass in the exam I'll get a 2:2 :D

I thought a 2:1 was considered bad. What the hell is a 2:2?

sam fisher said:
Javacat said:

Instead of doing revision for my exam I made a spreadsheet that works out what mark I need to get in the exam to get whatever mark I want in the module overall :D In order to pass the module tomorrow I need to get less than a pass on the exam and if I get slightly above a pass in the exam I'll get a 2:2 :D

I thought a 2:1 was considered bad. What the hell is a 2:2?

Only about 10% nationally get a first so a 2:1 (which is the next best thing) is still pretty good.

A 2:2 (which is next) is not bad, whilst a 'Pass' is pretty shit, and a 'Fail' appalling.

sensible GP32 said:
Goity said:
sensible GP32 said:
NO i never said anything about DCGM. I said when loubear posted it brought out the worst in him :)

bless.
sensible GP32 said:
i wonder how long you wont post for i give it 5 days.......

one point for you :)

i bet he does not post for another 2 years.....

Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Obviously the point of your comment was to get me to say, "Oh yeah?! I'll prove him wrong AGAIN!!"

In which case you would need to say the OPPOSITE of what you actually said.

Here is an example to help you in the future:

"I doubt he can make it for 2 years without posting."

Just FYI, you know.

By the way, it was totally worth breaking my non-posting spree to point that out to you :ph34r:

I only want to get a 2:2 :p

3rd is +40%
2:2 is +50%
2:1 is +60%
1st is +70%

A first doesn't look hard to get, but in order to get it you need to play all of the university's stupid games, which make no sense and also suck up to every lecturer.
As long as I pass and get out of the nightmare that is my university, I don't care, so I'd be happy with a 3rd as well.

Also, for anyone considering going to Sheffield Hallam University for any sort of course. Don't. It's bad. Very bad. All of the students have been complaining about.

One of my friends is the group representative and a couple of weeks ago they had a meeting with the BCS about our course, to basically see whether Hallam are up to the standards BCS require for Hallam to be certified by them. Its looking bad with regards to Hallam keeping its certification for next years students.

Anyway, exam in just over 8 hours. EARLY NIGHT TIME!!!

Early nights are counterintuitive. I went to bed 3 hours earlier, which actually meant I woke up 3 hours earlier, so I was awake by 5.

Anyway, one exam down, THREE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daclassicgamingmaster said:

Obviously the point of your comment was to get me to say, "Oh yeah?! I'll prove him wrong AGAIN!!"

Just FYI, you know.

By the way, it was totally worth breaking my non-posting spree to point that out to you :ph34r:
It seems DCGM has been taken over by Sam Fisher.

hi guys my mate just gave me his bust xbox 360 controller (wired) which his dog ran through and well i was wondering if i could fix it. so the only physical problem i can see is that the pins that complete the conection on the controller lead have been pushed to the back. well i was thinking if i chopped both of the leads ends of i could connect them together that way ? :blink: anyway i know nothing about electronics so will this work?

thanks anyway

tim

p.s i sort of know how some of you guys are feeling about the exams i have got my first g.c.s.e in a week. so good luck!!! :)

nickspoon said:

Just FYI, you know.

We traded places :rolleyes:

Holy crap? What is going on here? Has everyone got rabies? It seems that there is a competition in back-stabbing and bitching going on... where can I sign up?

Everybody is flaming away like crazy... and then there is this thread where a lot of devs are offloading their frustration about the scene and the gp32x community. What the hell is happening with us?

Can we not just join forces again and whine about nintendo and sony screwing us, flame sam like it used to be and make stupid jokes about crappy youtube videos? Or should we meet somewhere on a random football field and just brawl it out and have a couple of brews afterwards, oldschool hooligan style? Seriously people, get a grip!

xnopasaranx said:
Holy crap? What is going on here? Has everyone got rabies? It seems that there is a competition in back-stabbing and bitching going on... where can I sign up?

Everybody is flaming away like crazy... and then there is this thread where a lot of devs are offloading their frustration about the scene and the gp32x community. What the hell is happening with us?

Can we not just join forces again and whine about nintendo and sony screwing us, flame sam like it used to be and make stupid jokes about crappy youtube videos? Or should we meet somewhere on a random football field and just brawl it out and have a couple of brews afterwards, oldschool hooligan style? Seriously people, get a grip!

I've changed to much, I am no longer flame bait :( I'ts so sad :(

nickspoon said:

Just FYI, you know.

No, I take credit for my own work.

Besides, there was no mention of me being a prodigy in everything. Surely I couldn't be Sam!

Sam Fisher said:
I've changed to much, I am no longer flame bait sad.gif I'ts so sad sad.gif
well we'll find someone else then! Damnit... I was trying to make a point. Actually wait... no you are still flame bait.

Anyways. I am pissed off right now. I've got an important job-interview tomorrow, which is going to be crucial for my university stuff. I had the name of the interviewer and the time that I need to appear there scheduled in my zodiac datebook. Now I had to hard reset the damn thing after nothing else helped and it wouldn't fricking boot! Obviously the data is gone and I've got no fucking idea when exactly I am supposed to be there tomorrow. I sure hope that shitty palm desk hotsync shit program has got my schedule saved. Otherwise I feel obliged to kick the shit out of the next person that goes on my tits in the tube tomorrow. Like those goddamn chavs sitting there, having their flippin' cellphone play retarded rap music with a speaker that could top a pc-beeper in crappiness. I hate them. Get yourselves a goddamn pair of earbuds!!! Silly brain defunct morons.

EDIT: Also this is the 3rd edit of this post! I am going postal in about 2 minutes... raaaaaaaahrgh.

xnopasaranx said:

<3

BTW, It's nova, I broke my ban to say this.

sam fisher said:
lol. *slaps paul with a fish*
It's a trout Sam, not a regular Fish... a trout!!! And you know why that is? Because of monty-python. See, now I am correcting YOU. Why? Because you are still flame bait. So go suck it.

@Nova: I love you...

xnopasaranx said:
sam fisher said:
lol. *slaps paul with a fish*
It's a trout Sam, not a regular Fish... a trout!!! And you know why that is? Because of monty-python. See, now I am correcting YOU. Why? Because you are still flame bait. So go suck it.

@Nova: I love you...

Spread Love Not War :lol:

Back