The Rabbit Joint

So we did! It's like those half-heart shaped necklaces that you put together. Baby, it's fate.

OpenXile was never just about the name! It was also originally about the colours white, brown and gold, but those went out of the window after a bit.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna need to get my eyes tested. The screen has been looking awfully blurry recently.

Orion4874 said:
I've got to get on a plane to Cali in a few weeks. Terrified of flying.....this sux!!! Last flight I was on was turbulent almost the whole way.

Ah, I used to have a phobia of flying. A few successful flights sorted that out.

Just remember, you're something like a few million times more likely to be killed in a car crash on the way to the airport than to actually be involved in a plane crash. If that makes you any less nervous ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Orion4874 said:
I've got to get on a plane to Cali in a few weeks. Terrified of flying.....this sux!!! Last flight I was on was turbulent almost the whole way.

Ah, I used to have a phobia of flying. A few successful flights sorted that out.

Just remember, you're something like a few million times more likely to be killed in a car crash on the way to the airport than to actually be involved in a plane crash. If that makes you any less nervous ;) .
Thanks Nova, it's not actually the flying that scares me, it's the possibility of doing a 300mph fiery nose dive that does! Appreciate the reassurance though. :)

Orion4874 said:
Nova said:
Orion4874 said:

Just remember, you're something like a few million times more likely to be killed in a car crash on the way to the airport than to actually be involved in a plane crash. If that makes you any less nervous ;) .
Thanks Nova, it's not actually the flying that scares me, it's the possibility of doing a 300mph fiery nose dive that does! Appreciate the reassurance though. :)

It's not the flying, it's the suddenly not flying that scares you :p

(naw)mcx said:
Orion4874 said:
Nova said:
Orion4874 said:

It's not the flying, it's the suddenly not flying that scares you :p
You got that right! Next to drowning I couldn't think of a worse way to go! :unsure:

Some candidates were chosen. Maybe if there is another round in the future others might follow :) I think we'll have to establish proper teamwork now and help to let this place grow through the roof :)

That doesn't really explain why Peter isn't a mod :p. Did there have to be a limit? I thought we'd all agreed that one active moderator in the Wiz/Caanoo section would not be enough.

Back