The Rabbit Joint

I'm really, really subnburned. Also, UPS are holding the Caanoo to ransom.

On The Edge by Tokio Hotel really reminds me of Polly by Nirvana. The unplugged version of Polly anyway. Hmmmm.

Cool dudes use a clock
flavor-flav-red-carpet.jpg

26/07/2010 19:56 AS REQUESTED BY THE CUSTOMER, THE RECEIVER WILL COLLECT AT A UPS FACILITY WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS / CUSTOMER HAS CONFIRMED AND WILL PICK UP PACKAGES THIS EVENING

I haven't agreed to any such thing, and what's more, I sat in waiting for the Caanoo all day. Infuriating isn't the word.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
whats a caanoo

The next Wiz.

I'm thinking about buying the new Starcraft, though I never played the 1st. Any arguments for/against?

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor update to the same platform basically. Info: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55256-the-caanoo-information-thread/

Lower price and USB host port make it attractive to me, personally.

Nova said:
whats a caanoo

The next Wiz.

I'm thinking about buying the new Starcraft, though I never played the 1st. Any arguments for/against?
looks like more of the same?

what makes this worth while?
Awesome new game mechanics and new strategies, meta-strategies, maps, physics (yes physics actually matter in this RTS), and content in general. This will be the most awesome RTS to come out so far. And it comes bundled with a 12-yr old and stable community, great community contributions via custom maps (that really are awesome - most of them are like separate games) and so on. I've pre-ordered, and have been playing the Beta a little, and it really is a good game - a great gaming experience.

If someone wants to discuss SC2, create a thread for it and I'll be there.

By the way, there's a 12 hour show RIGHT NOW hosted by pro player Day[9] containing stuff like exclusive interviews with Blizzard, replays from key matches from the Beta, and the finals of the "King of the Beta tournament" (a tournament where all of the best players in the world have participated - and today are the finals). It'll end when the game launches.
See it live at: http://ustream.tv/day9tv/v3

Back