The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 26 2007 at 05:41 PM said:
New avatar and matching member title.

I found it to be pretty clever (if anyone knows the reference) :unsure:

Seinfeld?

Last edited by a moderator:
House!

Hugh Laurie is the greatest brit actor ever. His versatility is simply amazing.

EDIT:

Oh__Snap__by_silverbow.gif

Ah. I think I've seen promos for it ... he's a dead ex-doctor, and is like some sort of ghost-detective, right?

(I really don't watch TV shows much ..)

TelcoLou posted on Mar 26 2007 at 08:21 PM said:
Ah. I think I've seen promos for it ... he's a dead ex-doctor, and is like some sort of ghost-detective, right?

No, I think that's some other crap show.

I don't watch House, the commercials make it seem terrible.

TelcoLou posted on Mar 27 2007 at 03:21 AM said:

Oh god no! That sounds worse than House :S How is come crankey dude with a fucked up leg.

LOL Lou, no. House is an arrogant doctor who solves random illnesses on impulse. There are people who come in during the show who arent the main character with the illness, and they'll complain about something, making it out to be serious, but it's not. And house makes them look like a fool when he says things such as "no, you don't have lung cancer, you have a cold".

On the other hand he'll diagnose things no one else can. See my member title :lol:

Your knob is make believe.

Back on topic, the thing I love about House is that most every episode has the same format, but always manages to stay fresh, and always hidden behind the main feature is an underlying story line which comes to a crashing conclusion at the end of each series.

Also, I thought your av could be a lil clearer, so I whipped this up...

houseMD.png

You don't have to use it at all, I just thought it may work...

I've missed the last several episodes (because I pretty much gave up when I kept turning the TV on and getting stupid "American Idol" :angry: ) but there's supposed to be a new one tonight, wheee. Yeah, I agree every episode is pretty much the same, but I never get tired of seeing Hugh Laurie play that character :p

Nova posted on Mar 27 2007 at 04:23 PM said:

houseMD.png

You don't have to use it at all, I just thought it may work...
I still don´t get it. Pop culture reference?

Mudi posted on Mar 27 2007 at 05:08 AM said:
_
<-- name that seinfeld episode or you're a loser.

The soup nazi. I love Seinfeld, must have watched them all when I lived in Romania - they had an episode every night. Rarely on in the UK... I should really bittorrent - would be good gp2x viewing as would last the tube journey home.

Fishbong posted on Mar 27 2007 at 12:59 PM said:
I still don´t get it. Pop culture reference?

The pic is Hugh Laurie as House, and, um, someone always seems to think the problem is Lupus in the show I guess. That's kind of true.

Don't really like House, though Hugh Laurie is cool. I thought he was pretty funny when he hosted Saturday Night Live.

Nova posted on Mar 27 2007 at 09:23 AM said:

houseMD.png

I like DCGM's version better.

Fishbong posted on Mar 28 2007 at 11:04 AM said:
Lupus is tuberculosis, right? I´ve watched 2 or 3 episodes, but i can´t remember anything like this...
Nothing like it! Not even in the slightest. Tuberculosis is caused by a pathogen while Lupus is an immunological disease. They are very much different.

Unless you mean lupus vulgaris?

Blah posted on Mar 28 2007 at 11:19 AM said:
I like DCGM's version better.

Me too, but I had a hard time reading the text, and couldn't find the same picture...

Back