The Rabbit Joint

I actually brought my '2X with me tonight, so I might finish another level or 2 ;)

* Cough, cough *

TelcoLou posted on Mar 23 2007 at 11:22 PM said:
I just looked it up on the Wiki ... it's because he's Irish.
It's that and the gold trunks!

This guy just stand there like a blob and jabs. I.....just dont get it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos posted on Mar 22 2007 at 08:08 PM said:
andyB911 posted on Mar 22 2007 at 08:15 AM said:
moz posted on Mar 21 2007 at 11:21 PM said:
got a headache.
time to upgrade my old faithful shuttle SN45G AMD3200+

what in gods name has happened to processors since then!

cant make head nor tail of it all.

wankers!

Thats what I've got!! And damned cool it looks too. However... looks aren't everything and recently the damn thing keeps hanging - System (not system idle) locking up 90+ of the cpu cycles. Probably a dodgy driver or something.
Which process specifically is causing it to hang? I had a problem on my computer at work where it would grind to a halt. I opened the Task Manager and saw a svchost process taking up all my CPU time. After disabling "Automatic Updates", the problem's fixed itself, I just have to remember to update manually periodically. Maybe give that a try?

Taskmanager just says its 'system' (image name 'System', user name SYSTEM). Tried installing alternatives to task manager but they just tell me its the Windows system process. God only knows what it is - unusually nothing helpful from google other than might be spyware or virus (but fairly sure its not as have run countless checks). Suspect its a dodgy driver, but as it takes a couple of hours to lock up, its hard to work my way through all the drivers disabling one by one. Re-format. Possibly.

Sorry for boring people... :(

OMFG, I just reached a level of depression I've not reached in years. I randomly wrote about how stuff is coming to an end on my myspace, and that I was glad about it. Then I saw a post on a gaming clans forum (that I've been a member of for ages) with one of the main guys saying they were quitting, and they included a movie they had made saying goodbye. That started making me feel down, then the stuff I posted about on myspace suddenly came to mind and dragged me right down. I then decided to put on an album I'd just got and that made me hit rock bottom.

Luckily I mentioned it to a lass and she told me some stuff to listen to and it lifted my up again, but as soon as the music stops I drop again.

sensible GP32 posted on Mar 25 2007 at 08:18 PM said:
if i ever feel depressed i just read about hip-hop feud's and i smile again.
haha

All the beef....it makes you wonder that if this werent hip-hop, would it be a gayfest?

Javacat posted on Mar 26 2007 at 01:10 AM said:
OMFG, I just reached a level of depression I've not reached in years. I randomly wrote about how stuff is coming to an end on my myspace, and that I was glad about it. Then I saw a post on a gaming clans forum (that I've been a member of for ages) with one of the main guys saying they were quitting, and they included a movie they had made saying goodbye. That started making me feel down, then the stuff I posted about on myspace suddenly came to mind and dragged me right down. I then decided to put on an album I'd just got and that made me hit rock bottom.

Luckily I mentioned it to a lass and she told me some stuff to listen to and it lifted my up again, but as soon as the music stops I drop again.
Poor javacat *hugs*

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 26 2007 at 01:13 AM said:
Sounds like classic symptoms of sex deprivation.
Indeed...

Javacat posted on Mar 26 2007 at 01:10 AM said:

Put the kettle on and cheer the fuck up. Theres plenty of good things to live for, only depression has blindsided you, and you can't see em.

sam fisher posted on Mar 26 2007 at 02:14 PM said:
Poor javacat *hugs*

Aaw, thanks :wub:

Well me being me, I was fine a couple of hours later. I never stay depressed for long :p

Back