The Rabbit Joint

sensible GP32 posted on Mar 16 2007 at 06:52 PM said:
meh im annoyed i heard that Katamari Damacy was coming out for the 360 in some forum, but its all lies :(
I'd heard it was coming to the DS not long after that console was released and I got really excited only to find out it wasn't true. Stupid Namco. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one here who is loving, I mean loving Hotel dusk 215 on the DS?

Had some amazing reviews and some average ones, so if you like point and clickers it's a must, imo!

I'm totally hooked!

lubidog posted on Mar 20 2007 at 04:17 PM said:
Am I the only one here who is loving, I mean loving Hotel dusk 215 on the DS?

Had some amazing reviews and some average ones, so if you like point and clickers it's a must, imo!

I'm totally hooked!

Storyline sounds a tad like Gregory Horror Show...

EDIT: Scratch that, it's nothing like GHS

Hotel Dusk 215 is great so far, took some time getting used to but I'm quite fond of the book-style ds point of view.

I love the Aha style graphics.

This and the Pheonix Wright games have been my ds highlights!

While building a paper model of the Eiffel Tower, your X-acto knife slipped, slicing open the webbing betwixt your thumb and index finger? :huh:

He's obviously a canniballistic serial killer who is now carving up his victims so he can eat them and gain their strength. It's a messy job, though, and now there's blood everywhere.

Ravnos posted on Mar 21 2007 at 04:24 PM said:
He's obviously a canniballistic serial killer who is now carving up his victims so he can eat them and gain their strength. It's a messy job, though, and now there's blood everywhere.

Ravnos posted on Mar 21 2007 at 04:24 PM said:

... all right, now that's just plain ridiculous! Why would he commit such a heinous act in his bedroom?!?

The kitchen or even bathroom would be more appropriate, knowing the mess it would make ... (blood cleans easily from tiled surfaces ... or so I've heard ... )

Ravnos posted on Mar 21 2007 at 04:37 PM said:
Maybe he has roommates?

... maybe he did ... before he chopped them up!! :ph34r:

Javacat posted on Mar 21 2007 at 09:49 PM said:
You got me :(
He sliced up goity, and then presented me with a suspiciously coloured meat loaf. Which I promptly ate as I was hungry. :unsure: Why is everyone looking at me. Just because I ate the burberry meatloaf :S

Back