The Rabbit Joint

Nova said:
Baw I wish I'd managed to get a Reading ticket :(
Shit, I just realized that Queens of the Stone Age are to play there. Though I'm sure you wanted to see Blink 182.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crunchwrap said:
Nova said:
Baw I wish I'd managed to get a Reading ticket :(
Shit, I just realized that Queens of the Stone Age are to play there. Though I'm sure you wanted to see Blink 182.

Haha do you guys really know me that well?

Javacat said:
Yeah. I hear it's an Alienware laptop (made by Dell) and that the cheapest model is going to cost around $800.
Does anyone know the name of that Star Trek game they're running on it?

Fishbong said:
Javacat said:
Yeah. I hear it's an Alienware laptop (made by Dell) and that the cheapest model is going to cost around $800.
Does anyone know the name of that Star Trek game they're running on it?

I believe that's the new MMO, Star Trek Online.

Apple just announced iPhone multitasking. And it looks really, really good.

Looks like Apple is nickel and diming with updates. Well, a new phone is more then a nickel, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I was on a boat trip to Tallinn on thursday, spent last night drinking Stolichnaya with a friend.. I'm still waiting for a hangover.

EDIT: er, thats Tallinn, Estonia. Cheap booze and tobacco.

This account has been suspended for non-payment. If you are the owner of this account
please log into the control panel and open an 'Accounting' support ticket.
Please also contact us if you wish to close this account.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

zvq1hl.png

Thanks, Picasa.

Nova said:
This account has been suspended for non-payment. If you are the owner of this account
please log into the control panel and open an 'Accounting' support ticket.
Please also contact us if you wish to close this account.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I come back from the shadows again hoping to find the usual stuff and now this happens. :(
Has it really been that long since you opened it up? Cuz I recall you saying it would last one year before having to pay again? Oh well... I left a note at the chatroll page but it's worth saying it here too:

THANX ALL FOR ALL THE FUN AT OPENXILE!

Nova, any plans about reopening it?

Peter R said:
It's because I haven't paid the bill because I have no money at the moment. I have less than no money as I am overdrawn and hence borrowing money :p .

*SIGHS* At least I had admin powers a while... I'm really wishing I had archived those pages...
Wait, is the site anywhere on Wordpress?

Jourdy288 said:
Peter R said:
It's because I haven't paid the bill because I have no money at the moment. I have less than no money as I am overdrawn and hence borrowing money :p .

*SIGHS* At least I had admin powers a while... I'm really wishing I had archived those pages...
Wait, is the site anywhere on Wordpress?

No and it will probably be back up by tomorrow.

Woopwoop!

Mind you the site was never a massive success - I never managed to attract enough newsposters. Sad smiley face.

Back