The Rabbit Joint

TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 07:02 PM said:
So, I was sitting in the tankroom upstairs from the boiler room, and the topic of Biggie's funeral 'riot' came up.

I interjected, being the antagonist asshole that I was am, "Well now, I'll bet all the overfed white conservatives are laughing their asses off at this shit. 'See Fred, these niggers can't even have a dignified funeral without causing trouble in the streets like the animals they are'"

... dead. Silence. For a few seconds, then this big-ass dredlocked MONSTER of a fellow stood up, walked directly over to me, and shook my hand. "Damn son! You the first white dude telling shit like it is!" Then him and I became close acquaintances ..

.. then one day, I was copping some of 'teh kronik' at 'his crib', and said hi to a few fellows, BS'd for a few minutes, then went on my way ... driving home, I thought one of the guys there looked familiar. The next day at work, he told me it was Busta Rhymes, and he was gonna be bigger than biggie some day ...

Word.
How long did it take to think this up? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 9 2007 at 07:41 PM said:
So, I was sitting in the tankroom upstairs from the boiler room, and the topic of Biggie's funeral 'riot' came up.

I interjected, being the antagonist asshole that I was am, "Well now, I'll bet all the overfed white conservatives are laughing their asses off at this shit. 'See Fred, these niggers can't even have a dignified funeral without causing trouble in the streets like the animals they are'"

... dead. Silence. For a few seconds, then this big-ass dredlocked MONSTER of a fellow stood up, walked directly over to me, and shook my hand. "Damn son! You the first white dude telling shit like it is!" Then him and I became close acquaintances ..

.. then one day, I was copping some of 'teh kronik' at 'his crib', and said hi to a few fellows, BS'd for a few minutes, then went on my way ... driving home, I thought one of the guys there looked familiar. The next day at work, he told me it was Busta Rhymes, and he was gonna be bigger than biggie some day ...

Word.

... it's true. He used to record some tracks with busta, trying to break into the rap business. And I used to buy weed from him. I've been around, kid :)

TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 08:02 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 9 2007 at 07:41 PM said:

Word.

... it's true. He used to record some tracks with busta, trying to break into the rap business. And I used to buy weed from him. I've been around, kid :)
You're mad young lou ;)

I'm pushing forty :( But I'm still mad, if that counts for anything :lol:

Jesus, that's younger than I thought, taking that you saw the ramones into consideration...

TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 08:48 PM said:
I'm pushing forty :( But I'm still mad, if that counts for anything :lol:
I thought I remember you saying you were in your early 30s....

Anway, was he a nutjob even back then?

All those guys in the apartment were mellow, weed fumes and all, didn't say much to me since I was just the 'wierd white brutha' that came to pick up some smoke. I didn't realize how big Busta was until a few years later when that song "dangerous" came out (I think that's what it's called ... y'know, the one that took its lyrics from a PSA about the dangers of little kids mistaking [ spam word ] for candy)

... and I started sneaking into CBGBs when I was 14, so I've been to a LOT of shows :)

... um, why was the word "m e d i c i n e" flagged as a spam word? :lol:

Edit²: :lol: Nice photoshop job on your avatar, DCGM :lol:

TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 09:44 PM said:
Edit²: :lol: Nice photoshop job on your avatar, DCGM :lol:
aha thanks, I got the random bug on to photoshop it a bit :rolleyes:

But yeah, busta's a nutjob. I wouldnt wanna get him pissed off ;)

edit: had to fix a typo that would leave my sexuality questioned :huh:

Currently involved in an Ebay bidding war for a car at the moment...

Yeh. I've tried it on a few people, and for most it only seems to last a few seconds, however on one guy it screwed him up for about 5 minutes.

Also: Converting C# to VB != Fun

Javacat posted on Mar 12 2007 at 04:12 PM said:
Also: Converting C# to VB != Fun
I thought one of the big advantages to .NET was that you wouldn't have to do things like that, if you had classes that were written in C# but you only knew VB you could still reuse those classes without having to rewrite them?

I don't really know much about it, though, as I've only messed around with C# a few times and that was with Mono.

I've used mixed VB/C# code. It's kind of a pain because you have to compile one to a managed DLL and then include that in the other, but it does work.

Back