The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Username said:
can someone link me to the posts where that psychopath starts talking about being transgender/freakish? i seem to have missed the beginning of the bashfest and i'd like to read up on it.

TIA
I think it may have been this thread.
good read, thanks, but exophases throws the "someone who is probably transgender" out there. There must have been a reference to that before? Where did she/he/it mention anything about his/her/its genitalia before?

classic gp32x, this is what i miss :)
Possibly somewhere in here, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I WAS transgender - DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE - that I would willingly admit such information to such obvious immature assholes who would only use such information to insult me and to be cruel to me?? Puh-leeze!!

Gah. The posts were deleted save for a few, and they were in that thread username posted. It was Exophase who first suggested it iirc.

On a new note, I've been on a train for 3 hours now and counting. My arse is numb and sore and my skullcandy headphones are shit and pressing into my eardrumsl. If I didn't have my Wiz and iPhone, I'd probably have hanged myself in the bathroom (if there was sufficiant space to successfuly pull this off, of which there isn't so my point is moot)

I didn't see a thread for this so I'll say it here. I just preorded a pandora! Poverty for next month imminent! I won't be paying it before the 1st, but it can be delayed a bit at pandoraHQ and then there's the time window for google payment which is just enough. I'll have skip on a bill so that I'll have enough money for tobacco, but that's about all I'll be able to afford next month >.< But since Jacqueline told me that it'll ship in 2/4 weeks from production start, I'm good with it. No pain no gain! Money is overrated! We won't sleep until the last bureaucrat is hanged from the entrails of the last capitalist! er, something!

(naw)mcx said:
I broke my iGrados, My 2 pairs of PortaPros and my back up sennhinsers. I'm not happy.
Breaking headphones causes great sadness within me. I feel for your loss.

dcgm, Yeah I know, I lost interest a year ago when nothing seemed to happen. But this time it seems legit or at least good enough for me. And it's always-on, something that's really lacking in Wiz. (I mean, turn on, wait 20s, select emu, wait for load, 2 mins to get to a game?!)

preorders have been going on since sept 2008. anyone sensible canceled. have fun waiting until 2040 for that obsolete POS

Dude, don't bother promoting my website if you aren't going to bother reading it.

Mass production starts on the 25th. There is literally nothing left to do, and most notable devs already have their fully formed Pandoras.

Nova said:
preorders have been going on since sept 2008. anyone sensible canceled. have fun waiting until 2040 for that obsolete POS

Dude, don't bother promoting my website if you aren't going to bother reading it.
arite homeslice, deal. I didn't realize that peoples' promotion of your site was useless unless they actually used it, but it's whatever.

(naw)mcx said:
I broke my iGrados, My 2 pairs of PortaPros and my back up sennhinsers. I'm not happy.
maybe if you cannot be a responsible lad and take care of your things, you should limit yourself to $10 sony earbuds? Just, you know, a suggestion :)

(naw)mcx said:
maybe if you cannot be a responsible lad and take care of your things, you should limit yourself to $10 sony earbuds? Just, you know, a suggestion
smile.gif
I honest to god use them to death Every day, in and out from school, at home, walking the dog. The cables can only take so much. The Koss have unlimited warranties, so that's fine, the rest I have to find out about.

(naw)mcx said:
maybe if you cannot be a responsible lad and take care of your things, you should limit yourself to $10 sony earbuds? Just, you know, a suggestion :)
Yeah. I've only ever broken one pair of headphones, and that was because they sucked so I threw them at the wall and beat the shit out of them.
The earbuds that came for free with my 4+ year old MP3 player still work fine, but they've been replaced with the Fatal1ty headphones I got last December. Those also work fine.

See that's the thing, people diss the fuck outta Skullcandies, but they're cheap, get the job done, and neither of my two pairs have broken despite me throwing them around like a mofo. They're a bit tight, but that only becomes an issue after like 3 hours of use. I'd buy them again if they broke.

That said, I may swap over to some decent over-ear sennys when I get a cash injection.

EDIT: Sphinxter, I just aced your SixCard thing in two goes. I await my prize.
EDIT2: Is your Frogs of War game playable on Wiz? Sorry, I just discovered your site, the game looks pretty sweet :p

Back